[1.0.0.6] Markovian/Warborn Commando - Juggernaut - high physical dmg shield build + Crucible farmer

Update will be tomorow with new crucible video:) There will be loss in dps with more tankiness

@Myzar - Both builds were hit equally

Thanks so much for your great work man, you rocksā€¦

Thank you for keeping your guide up to date. I have been eying this one as I try to farm up on my first character. Still learning my way around GD.

i followed ur build but couldnā€™t even take 20% hp of Mad Queen or facetank like u in the video, she gave me 5 slap and back to devil crossing. damage can only reach 30-40k to her. what the hell wrong with me :confused::confused:???

I see you have low DA&OA, with this stats she will hit you ~ 93-95% with ~6-8% chance to crit and you cant reach 100% chance to hit on her (correct me if i am wrong).
ALso, try to change your pants to Emp Legplates of Valor, for example, it may helps. Try to drink Potion of Tincture from Homestread rep vendor, it will rise your DA and armor for 30 sec. And try to change your boots to Golemborn or Boneshatter or Titan.

shall try, thks mate :D, idk but OPā€™s stats only have 1k8 DA, still he can get 80-90k damage and facetank so easily, thatā€™s the problem :undecided:

Will this build better for witchblade? CoF can boost phys dmg and AS from Solael

OA is also important for your dps and sustain, coz if you cant hit her, you cant heal from haunted steel.
Also try time your cooldowns wisely for example:

1. charge
  2. warcry then pop-up overguard
  3. strike her and control your hp, when your hp become 50-60% drink health pot.
  4. when your overguard off, activate haunted steel active skill

damn thatā€™s what i need, managed to kill her with 3 deaths, still very tough but better than nothing, thks :smiley:

tbh i did not have Witchblade yet, but on paper, imho, Witchblade better, coz he got no problem with poison res and got more phys res, maybe slightly less dps coz no Temper, but CoF should even that,

Superfluff - Question about rotationā€¦should I be casting Blitz on CD while in a pack of monstersā€¦hoping to trigger Blind Fury, or is casting it so frequently considered a dps loss?

Hey,

So, your OA is terribly low, it should be ~2400.

Although this build is a tank some fights in the game depend highly on ratio beween DPS (aided by OA) and % Attack damage converted to health. If you donā€™t have high enough OA you wonā€™t crit and itā€™s the crits that will give you bursts of huge heals. Try to get a Purging/Preserving/Resistant/Incorruptible(if lucky) Cronley of readiness/attack instead of open hand of mercy. Also some Resistant/ Stonehide Dree-sect pants. if you get a nice suffix on the pants too with of attack or readineess or menhir wall then you are boss:cool:

There will be an uptade. Iā€™m no longer using haunted steel because the new vitality conversion on it destroys you damage even further than the nerfs.

I am tempted to leave the update until the hotfix arrives, they might make some changes. There is also and odd thing about OA in crucible. Even at 2200 DA things seem easily crit you without Mutators like Marked or Brutal. Iā€™ve alsready made a couple of test videos with lots of changes. Devotions wil be changed and weapons too. For MArkovian affixes like Vampiric and Voracity are very important now. Warborn has a hard time to get %life steal with haunted change, unless you are willing to gimp your total damage by 10%:rolleyes:

@Phosphonothioic: If you look at the crucible video youā€™ll notice that when i blitz i try to get as many monsters of possible to kill more of them at a time ofc and attacking more targets ensures blind fury proc. But if there are few monsters scattered on the map just use blitz to get to them fater or kill them in one go. Iā€™m not sure i understood the question though. Casting blitz is NEVER a loss in dps. you hit with both weapon and shield, itā€™s huuge damage. Only blitz will get you numbers like 160-210K damage in crucible.

Good afternoon,

Superfluff are you going to post the update build ? :smiley:

Hey,

I keep delaying because iā€™m curious about the hotfix. There could be some relevant buffs that might affect the final devotion map. Iā€™m also curious, besides everything related to damage, if Markovian proc remains at 1 sec CDR. It feels very bad at the moment and Warborn builds that invest more in physisque might take over which is a pitty.

Lol, good one

Hey canā€™t a guy hope:rolleyes:

If i see buffs then i am back in business as well. These guys usually listen to the community so letā€™s see

And when is the hotfix foreseen ?? :smiley:

Iā€™m guessing that means in a week or two.

this build still work in 1.0.0.8 ?

i follow the build exactly same but i dont have 100k damage?
mad queen still 1 hit me

I will update it before or after the hotfix arrives. There are changes in devortions. Also changes taht need tu be made in stats. When I made this build in version 0.6 there was no way anyone could have known what the devs wanted to do with monster OA. Iā€™ve moved some points from cunning to physique, Use colossal Grasp gloves, especially on markovian.