[1.0.0.6] Markovian/Warborn Commando - Juggernaut - high physical dmg shield build + Crucible farmer

seriously? i copied this exact build without making adjustments to it during testing. I never even needed haunted steel or overguard. my health never moved. 'cept for nemesis opponents that is. then my hp dropped down to 40-50% max.

With the overguard new mutator you’re almost god and can’t die. You can respec out of quite a few defensive things and put it towards dps. because you need to do that to overcome the -26% dps reduction in trade for only 1sec down time of overguard with a Markovian set.

You saying main game or cruci?

Dps loss is from 67,9 K to 57,9K (including new trauma damage so it’s really a 55K and not using haunted steel). So ~15% percent total loss in burst damage

Markovian proc is…no comment

Overguard transmuter . It would hurt life steal too much. Overguard does not make you invincible you still need functional ADcTH

Yeah that transmuter would be shit for retaliation builds as well, can’t imagine others benefiting from it.

That’s troll-bait imo, like the Turtle of transmuters

Was trying to mess around with Devotions as well, but interested to see what you came up with. :slight_smile: I checked the front page and didn’t see anything updated, though.

Haven’t updated yet:p

hey there, I am looking forward to it! The only thing I came up with to get past haunted steel would be a vampiric affix on a ring, but first I’d have to farm or trade a good one, lol!

I am using Markovian set by the way, do you think warborn is better now? It is hard for me to test cause I still don’t have perfect endgame gear atm.

Cheers!

I’m not a big Warborn fan but it’s good. I made a test run in cruci with ghoul and was okish but almost died. I will make more changes for more tankiness

good point, I missed that. 4% is only half of haunted steel and no bloodthirster skill either. But still better than zero. Is it an option to farm a dread lord’s or vampiric gollus/cronley ring?

i don’t like vampiric rings. I need resistances. Purging or warding of readiness are great

true, I can already see the issue having to max aether/chaos/poison/vita…

I dont think ring is the best option for getting your ADCTH, if you are playing markovian i would recommand an MI axe with one of those affixe vampiric/bloodthristy/of voracity all of them provide decent amount of ADCTH, tho Haunted Steel is still solid choice because of the bloodthirster skill which save your ass in crucible against hardest nemesis/boss combo.

How close are we to an update? I was following the build, then veered off to try something and now I want to go back but the grimcalc is wonky. I’m scared and lost :rolleyes::eek:

EDIT for clarification:
I just need to know the demo skills that were used.

I’m still debating 2 devotion setups. I want the update to be reliable.

Oooh you’re alive today!! I edited my post. If you have time could you just jot down what skills were taken in the demo tree and roughly how many points you had in em? If I remember correctly I don’t think there was a whole lot out of demo tree. Like I said, I had started following your build and since I was steam rolling everything I kind of branched away from Demo and started stacking soldier just to see what would happen… Now I want to actually go back and follow your build again.

You mean grim clac? It’s on the first page. They remain the same:)

Do you take vindictive flame? You have points in Ulzy’s Wrath but none in VF. I also could’ve sworn you had some in flashbang when I looked awhile back unless I’m mistaken o.O

Edit: ah they are broken. 1 pt vindictive, 5 Blast shield, max temper. will fix with update

Thank you so much bud.

Hi, Superfluff I want ask if witchblade will be better for this build after nerf of demo?

Hey Fluff, nice to see you here, You will update skills and devotions for this new patch?.. Thanks so much for your nice work…