[1.0.0.6] Markovian/Warborn Commando - Juggernaut - high physical dmg shield build + Crucible farmer

Well apparently no hotfix on the horizon …
So you can post your updated build :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t it be funny if after i work on new videos (which i kinda did) and make updates, the hotfix arrives just a few days after, making me start over?:eek:

I’d rather wait to make full update and avoid any confusion

How important is the cunning in this build? I’m playing hardcore so I figure physical is important :wink: but I need it to crit often right?

Also only maces I have of higher level Is the empowered spiritcrusher and the death omen mace… Which of those would you suggest?

If you are hardcore don’t do what i did. In fact for the update i had to move 15 points of cunning to physique to meet the DA requirements of patch 0.7. I didn’t anticipate that in 0.6. ZERO physique for HC or 20 cunning max if you want to keep OA in the 2350-2400 area.

As for maces, neither of those two as they convert phys damage to vitality damage. Get a decent green mace or bonscythe(cleaver) axe

I agree :cool:.
But I hope that your “a few days after” will not become “a few months after” :p. But this isn’t our decision

hello im currently lv 76 (kinda new to the game), is it okay for me to have 35 cunning atm? and now dump all point to physique right? as for the spirit only 10? sorry if the english is not gud, thank youuu :smiley:

Yes, dump into physique for good measure. Spirit can be even 8 or 9 but you need to plan your gear and devotions to know for sure

Any reason why Markovian’s Advantage or Zolhan’s Technique don’t have a point in them? With all the plus skills they might proc quite a bit. If they don’t trigger Assassin’s Mark, I still don’t see them proccing so much that you can’t keep AM up on a single boss target at all times.

I say this mostly because I got Markovian’s Strategem medal at lvl 85 to possibly replace my lvl 35 Combat Medic’s Mark.

Markovian Advantage has low damage and slow animation with one handed or two handed. The DA shred does not stack with blindside. You can throw a point in regardtless. I thionk with stratagem you have lvl 9 or smth. I used it too until i got a decent badge of mastery.

Zollhan on the other hand is worth a point for some AOE between cadence procs. Don’t put AM on these two!

With the changes to the upcoming patch I’d say stick with cunning. It’ll give more stat increase then it currently does, equal to what Physique gives, for its respectable stats.

You could lower the spirit. I didn’t find myself in energy deficit positions. So the points you save with spirit I’d put into physique. But keep cunning as it originally was.

At the moment Cunning is at 35, phys at 49 and spirit only 6. I find that it’s well balanced like this. With the 49 physique i have 2198DA which is where i want it in crucible. For now I will stick to this and see what the hot fix brings

hotfix means a fix in a few days. you’re not getting a hotfix any more :wink:

Yeah i guess we can call it a patch now:)

I placed in the warborn mass an “hollowed fang”. It helps.

Try “Haunted Steel”

Been checking this one out as well but the Grimcalc seems to be bugged. The skills in the Demo section are not showing…

Yep grim calc is bugged. Been delaying the update along with the delayed hotfix which will no longer be a hotfix but a patch. I’ll make full update when the patch comes.

Demmo for crucible will be 9 points blast shield, max temper, 1 pt vindictive and flame touched

Ah thx for the quick reply. You guys are just great! I have a level 50 Commando along with the Markovian Set so I’ll get grinding here today.

Both reduce your DPS by 10%, so if possible, avoid them.

I know this.

But i’m afaraid that for Warborn version in crucible it’s still needed, especially the ability Bloodthrister. Markovian doesn’t not use it since it can wield a Vampiric of voracity weapon