[1.0.0.6] Markovian/Warborn Commando - Juggernaut - high physical dmg shield build + Crucible farmer

How much Attack Damage Converted to Health for this build?

An what are the sources for the ADCtH other than the Haunted Steel?

depends, what set. And are you playing crucible or vanilla?

Ghoul is too weak to satisfy ADCtH

Vanilla. Iā€™m leveling (lvl 38) and only have one piece of Warborn. Was just wondering with how much total ADCtH you have since there donā€™t seem to be that much on either of the two sets?

And contemplating if it would be possible to NOT use Haunted Steel.

Iā€™ve contemplated on this a lot too about Warborn. And tested. Ghoul is fine vs Fabius for example. But not enough vs shar zul. You will need more there, especially the ability. Same for Port Valbury boss.

Markovian gets way with a vampiric boneschythe/cleaver of voracity

At your lvl just use ghoul third node and decide end game what is worth for you.

Gooing revenant for the far away node life steal node is not worth it imo. You lose charriot OA which will be in the update. And you really need OA for this build

Revenant has many useful stats besides ADCTH. It has attack speed, life, vitality resist, damage to undead. It may be not worth to get 8 chaos affinity just for it, though.

Yes, OA is much needed, but sadly, GD forces us to starve on OA, providing very small amounts with items, skills, constellations, etc.

Maybe for vanilla if you relly want to avoid HS. Otherwise i much prefer the OA from charriot. I tried revenant in crucible too along with ghoul since 8 chaos was needed, why not. Itā€™s very iffy

I believe that for this build, you need OA only to remove miss chance (because it significantly reduces DPS), VS bosses. Any OA above that is a waste, it wont increase DPS significantly. 10% crit chance is enough to proc AM on bosses.
Chariot is nice, but i dont like it because it requires too much points. Iā€™d rather just invest more points into Cunning (to fix OA), and get overcapped resists and high ADCTH. There is no reason to invest much into OA for a build, that doesnt have any spamable on-crit procs, or significant bonuses to crit damage.

So do you complete the mastery points in Demo then?

Yes I did.

Is the new patch ā€œpositiveā€ for the build ? :slight_smile:

Indeed it is

Flashbang would consume a little extra energy but that isnā€™t an issue (not a major one that is)

Iā€™d still not recommend using the Markovian set and sticking to Warborn

EDIT:

Could be wrong about Markovian, waiting for final word from Fluff

Where do you see flashbang in this build ? :slight_smile:

I think his calc is still broken

I recall he told me he dropped one of the two - flashbang or blast shield but the current calc has points in neither of them. So i am as confused as you are

No Flash bang for this one. PAtch 0.9 is STILL not available for GOG so no updates today

for your information ^^.

Cool, Tanks. Didnā€™t see the edit. Will update this weekend or if iā€™ll be off from home, monday at the latest. Wanted to do it this morning but no luck

Hey there.
Coul you please tell me prefix and suffix of a Cronleyā€™s ring? One my friend playing followimg this build and I farmed a ring few days ago, so probably I have one that he needs :D.
Thanks and best regards.

Well can be either gollus or cronley now. Starting from the coveted Incorruptible to more accessible prefixes like Purging/Warding and of Readiness is best suffix on this guy

So I noticed that I actually had a level 75 Commando which I hadnĀ“t played in a while and thought I might give this build a try, because it seemed okay.

It is alright.

Thank you for this. :slight_smile:

Thanks. The update will be better in some aspects in spite of big DPS loss after patch 0.8. I canā€™t see the first tab on your character but you can expect more health more DA and OA than the original