[1.0.0.6] Markovian/Warborn Commando - Juggernaut - high physical dmg shield build + Crucible farmer

I am actually still leveling the devotions and my gear is not optimal, yet I killed mad queen in under 2 minutes. First time ever i killed that bitch on Ultimate.
Had to kite a little bit, but still. Wow. :cool:

Hmm. Tabe BLast shield to lvl 9 or 10 and pivot between Blast shield and Overguard against her. Time your Bloodthrister in between. You should be able to face tank her.

Cool :).
Where do you drop the shield ā€œSiegebreakerā€. Do you need to do a specific boss ? I made hundreds of Gladiator runs and never dropped.
Is there an alternative to Siegebreaker ?

Vanguard of the legion is a solid alternative and easier to cap resists with.

Shieldbreaker can drop as recipie or the item itself. Check if you donā€™t already have the recipe at a blacksmith. Who knows. No specific boss just rng

Build updated with some heavy changes for the latest patch 0.9.

You will find all gains and losses explained within the build which is now more polished in terms of stats and devotions.

In the Warborn section you will find a newly recorded video in crucible with Sharz+Sentinel at wave 149. I recoded 6 times to get any Fabius/maiden/Valdaran but no luck. I do take on Valdaran and enraged Benn at the same time

whats the highest damage output you managed now?

Shieldbreaker can be crafted, if u canā€™t craft it urself I am happy to help you

Cool looking forward to it hit 75 yesterday and had alot of fun fixing resistances and so on :slight_smile:
Tried Mad Queen for a bit but not being at max level yet I stopped to minimize my Xp loss :open_mouth:

Great build over all love it different then the other 4 build I have

I will check when i do crucible again. I forgot to reset my max hit:eek:

Just the average of regular crits will suffice. dont really care for that 1 time out of proportion crit :stuck_out_tongue:

Well as far as crucible goes that is easy to see in the new video:p

depending on whether all RR are pplied or not at can vary between 100K and just over 200K. Most often ~150K I guess.

20k DPS loss? Christ, thatā€™s harsh

Time Dilation for Markovian , eh? Good luck with that, would be interesting to see if it can save this set

Also, great job adapting to the changes

One question, is Anvil still reliable as before?

If you are into the purple side of devotions itā€™s worth taking it. It does proc often enough just damage is much lower. Itā€™s still damage and the build needs every bit of it.:eek:

Time dilation has only one problem which iā€™ve addressed in a thread as a Bug. Other than that itā€™s promising

20k dps loss. doesnā€™t look do on paper because of the Internal trauma deadly momentum has. But flat phys damage loss is like that.

And anvil?

I am surprised you managed to counter the nerfs, well counter is obviously relative here. Still awesome job

So can I expect something for DW-Pierce or is it dead?

I did make changes to BM for the better. At most iā€™ll post the gear and devotion changes but no video. Not worth it. After trying spellbreaker last night againā€¦jeez:rolleyes:

So, DW Pierce.
Can it still facetank the Queen?

Yes sure, even recorded a vid to test, but takes 2 secs extra, with the improvements

And Valdunā€™s Pierce Cadence BM? Can it do it as well?

From what i understand from JoV yes. I personally havenā€™t tried Valdun

Then why did he say itā€™s not top tier anymore?

Is it cause the dummy kill time is almost twice as much as it was before?

Or is cause now you have much higher chances to die to the queen or to anyone else since your offense and by extension your OA has been gimped and the Belgothian relic is proverbial trash and thus reducing survivability?

Itā€™s because of kill times. just like my BM, his kills stuff slower, no matter what the build, if itā€™s pierce this is the problem.