[1.0.0.6] Markovian/Warborn Commando - Juggernaut - high physical dmg shield build + Crucible farmer

You can use Maul attached to Cadence to level with as well as using Targo’s Hammer. Maul can add some needed AOE damage to Cadence.

Has anyone tried full cunning with this build yet? I’m wondering if its tanky enough

have u try Mad Queen in this 1.0.0.7?

I am a newbie here and I started a commando before I found this build. I am still low level and learning the game but does anyone have a link to a correct grimcalc setup and also what is the skill on number 1, RMB in the videos?

Superfluff you should post this build to the compendium

That skill is called Gaze of Beronath granted by the legendary amultet. The Peerless Eye of Beronath

hi all,

i’m currently leveling a soldier, no 2nd class choosen yet. Around level 22 full phys stat wise (should I reroll and go full cunning? :)). I’m not sure what to choose. This build, or a cadence witchblade build from jajaja. It seems this guide is more up to date, which is nice for a 1st time player.

Can someone point out the main differences between the 2 builds?
Playstyle, gear requirement and survivability and dps? That would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you, I couldn’t work it out and now I know why. Just discovering augments, so much to pick from.

Feel free to ask around in the forums when you feel you have gotten stuck while making a build.

https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/search

Use this to look for items

http://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Grim_Dawn_Wiki

Use this for help regarding quests, secret locations and game mechanics.

Forcewave or BladeArc, while not used in most final builds@Lv85,
are widely used by soliders early game.
Just like how Demo/Arcanist use Greater Fireblast.

Final question on this, grim calc shows points in ulzins chosen, but none of the previous requisites? Is this a bug with the update to grim calc?

I have a Commando that is sitting on at least 55 points, and I think it might actually be full spec.

Will try, later today.

Probably a bug since Vindictive Flame and Blast Shield are missing points,
while ulzins chosen and Searing light have un-natural points in them.

It is a bug, these 5 points should be in blast shield.

Thanks again. Very grateful of this helpful community. Storming through veteran at the minute and building up my components.

As a beginner, I find it difficult to understand how cadence is stronger than firestrike for a commando?

I’d love a component list, for both builds.

And an augment list, too.

I have a Death’s Vigil Commando same as you (by mistake).

Some major updates made after Hotfix 2.

Posted a different devotion setup that is even more offensive. Might seem odd to some but it’s over 10K dps increase for both versions at the cost of some OA and it is worth it.

Posted new videos of Mad Queen and Fabius(no markovian on FAbius yet, recording Valbury crashed my PC…twice…so it will have to wait ti’ll tomorrow with final boss only)

Posted: Augments for Warborn because it’s a bitch to get resists with that.

Other than Valbury i won’t be making any major changes, I feel the build is in a good place at the moment

Cheers

Glad you took dire bear its uber devotion for phys builds :slight_smile:
Tho not sure about unknown soldier, specially last 3 nodes.

Yep it’s why I wrote somewhere that the last 3 ponts can be put in Jackal. That would be even more dps. But the last 3 ponts also give some healthy OA %hp and % crit damage. I think they sort of even out.

Fixing some resistance issue at the cost of 100+9% Health,
and losing +10% crit damage(no Jackal)/+50% Phy/Trauma damage(w/Jackal)
-6th point from Unknown Soldier/5th point of DireBear
-Lion
-Yellow Crossroad
+Crane
That’s worth 1 piece of Mogdrogen’s Touch and 10% Elemental Res.
And no, there’s no painless change that can fix WB’s resist :slight_smile: