[1.0.0.6] Pure Soldier, OP Cadence and Break morale in action

My brimstone pyromancer struggles in crucible. Does well on most ultimate content. Leveling was also super easy since useful gear for the build is very common.

My 2h physical warder is much stronger. But more importantly tankier.

Again guys this build is not made to be ultimate crucible farmer, super fast killing machine or what ever.

Its just a showcase of how OP single soldier class is and that it can easily accomplish things that some dual class combos are struggling even with bis gear.

No other single class build can do things that solder can with ease, no mater how good geared it is.

What ever second class you add to soldier and build it with sword and board it will just be more powerful.

can you please put a picture of your skill build without bonus? ty

I would gladly do it but I dont have enough iron to unlearn skills to check how much points is putted in each one. But don’t worry, most of skills are learned to maximum available, you have more than enough points available.

Just take off your gear :confused: :smiley:

Lol :smiley: Dont tell anyone :smiley:

Here you go:

thank you so much!!! :smiley:

Would you be able to suggest how to spend points per level? Max abilities first, or…? Hope you don’t mind answering XD

Tbh I dont remember I leveled this char some 5-6 months ago :undecided:

But for leveling you can always use 2H blade arc it will be faster and at level 75 respec.

Quoted for truth! Soldier is OP

TL,DR of the OP:
“Hi, I represent the 1% of GD players that have absolutely top notch gear like full Warborn set. When you have absolutely top notch gear the game becomes too easy so let’s make it even harder for everyone. The top 1% is more important than everyone else, isn’t it?”

/sigh

I’m so tired of this ****. After all my Crucible farming I don’t even have 1/5 Warborn. And I don’t have any complete LVL75 purple set.

Soldier isn’t OP. What is OP is cheaters with full endgame sets which they wouldn’t be able to obtain in a legit way.

Dude you missed a point by a mile, and you are being rude so I wont bother explaining.
From your point of view I could call a cheater every single person on this forum who have DM shoulders just because I dont have them.
And most important if you are tired of something take a brake, crying here wont help you.

Peace out.

Updated the build, now it is with 0 legendary items and 0 MIs.
You can check it at the end of post two on first page.

Don’t let yourself be irritated. It’s perfectly fine to post builds with full sets or other BiS gear, because that is the goal to aim for. If you don’t have the stuff on your char, deal with it. Me and many other self found players had to farm hundreds of hours for all the legs, plus it’s RNG. And still, after some time, I was able to farm Fabius and Moosi with my first char. That was way before Crucible release and with that, it’s much easier to acquire gear now.

The thing is, a guide is a just a guide. You see the gear it recommends. If you have it, try it out. If not, you have to think of ways, to make it possible with substitute items. Be creative. I can not count the numbers of times, I reskilled and regeared my first BM and after some time, it worked just fine. The guide gave me an idea and I modified my char around it.

If you wanna play pure Soldier class, what I generally would not recommend anyway, there are other ways to do it but full Warborn Set. You now showed, how it is possible, what is nice and such, but you didn’t have to.

On a personal note: If someone asks politely, help him out, if you like. But it takes time and effort to create a guide and if people don’t appreciate it or accuse you of cheating, save your time. Those are the ones too lazy to think of workarounds or are just jealous. You don’t need to help them.

I don’t quite understand the frustration. You may have only 1/5 of Warborn from crucible farming (i’m assuming Gladiator or at least challenger) but i am certain that you have many other Items from your farming. I got full Warborn set and Venom blade in two weeks of casual Crucible/vanilla farming, and i wasn’t even farming speciffically for them. I also don’t trade. What does that make me or anyone in the same situation?

And in spite of the luck on new sets I had to farm like an animal for the Markovian amulet and after hundreds of hours into this game i still somehow don’t have Ultos and Ulzuin helmet. Who am I to blame?

@Jov. There is nothing wrong with showing BiS gear. The point is to show the maximum potential of a build.

And so did you. ) Look I’m sorry if my post offended - it wasn’t directed at you in particular. I realize that there’s a handful of people who’s been playing this game 120+ hours a week every week since release and they may very well have legit everything.

Every mastery is “overpowered” if you put on something comparable to full Warborn + perfect BoM (which takes a whole mountain of crafting mats to get), etc. The problem is very simple: But the average legit player has absolutely no hope to obtain the kind of gear you show off here.

No, I have 0/5. And I may be able to do Challenger consistently these days but I had to start with Aspirant. The kind of gear that makes you able to farm Challenger doesn’t grow on trees. But it doesn’t really matter. Aspirant is 1-3 legendaries per run, Challenger is 3-5, so - in theory - it’s twice as good. But in practice you get the same drops over and over again. I’ve salvaged about a dozen copies of Will of the Living so far. And dozens of other common purples that drop at every corner.

Almost all of my really good legendaries I got, quite ironically, from various one-shot sources while leveling.

All this proves is that Physical is the best damage type in the game. And everybody already knew that.

Did we? I still think Physical sucks. >.> (OK, not sucks, but needs improvement.)

I thought it was the best damage type since not many have good physical resistances

Am i wrong?