[1.0.0.6] Pyromancer 2H ranged - Did you ever wanted to facetank fabius with ranged build?

Tbh more like scholars light, but anything that gives eldritch can work.
Any time :wink:

Can you make a video??

It pains me to see Fire Strike maxed out and no points in ulzuinā€™s chosen :<

Unfortunately no.

I dont get it? What exactly is correlation between FS and ulzuin chosen?

Fire and Physical

I think you should check again skill description of ulzuin chosen, it does not affect fire strike :wink:

btw where are the videos of your build mate ?

Read few posts above, mate :slight_smile:

Ulzuinā€™s chosen does not affect Fire Strike

i am wondering if viper + cof can stack?

^yes Viper and CoF resist reduction stack. however the focus of this build is chaos damage so the RR from CoF doesnā€™t help muchā€¦ the slow is helpful though.

iā€™ve specced some points out of CoF and into flashbang instead, i feel reduced DA is better

Thatā€™s my issue with chaos damage. Itā€™s such a pain to get resist reduction. Hellfire mine should be great but itā€™s such a pain to use. I rely on exterminus and witchfire. Physical is far easier

Its not such a big problem. manticore, eldritch fire, harbinger (from weapon), solael flame (from component in weapon), augment = 30 flat, -50% and 15% rr. Its solid even without HF mines.

JoV what group you sided with? The Order or Keymon ?

On elite with Kumon, maxed rep, stockpiled augments and on ultimate changed to Vigil.
But you dont have to do that if you dont want. Augment vise you need one 7% aether 10% lightning armor augment from Vigil, so you can take Vigil from start :wink:

Have you taken this into crucible yet? Can it handle Gladiator?

No, I dont like crucible and dont play it much, but I think that with this amount of tankines it wouldnā€™t be hard to handle gladiator.

Ulzuinā€™s Chosen only affects Grenado and Canister Bomb right? Why did you put points in the skill?

I didnt grim calc is screwed up. I will make new one.

No point in making new one cuz it continues to be screwed up. Ill update first post with ss of skill distribution.