[1.0.0.7] Bloody Assassin - Dual Wield Bleeding Trickster

Physique - 70
Cunning - 11
Spirit - 9

You may invest more in cunning if you want

For leveling, please see 2nd post, leveling section.
I don’t make it for each 10 level. It just for early game.
You may respect for this build later.
Actually there are many ways for leveling process.
I hope a little suggestions in 2nd post can help you :slight_smile:

I never level my chaman as yours will try for my next character just to see how it is as I mainly leveled with primal strike and devotion for 2h.

Sure, you can also combine Savagery line with Dual Blade line like core skills in this build

Sword
https://grimcalc.com/build/1007-neYva3 (without gear + devotion)

Axe
https://grimcalc.com/build/1007-sgEU6N (without gear + devotion)

Updated Survive the Flames of Valbury with Unknown Soldier (devotion setup 2)

Hi, I try following yr devotion points here. But i can’t refund hawk with huntress there. How do you do it?

1 Point Crossroads Ascendant (Purple)
1 Point Crossroads Order (Yellow)
Falcon
Empty Throne
Hammer
Panther
Dryad
Blades of Nadaan
1 Point Crossroads Chaos (Red)
Jackal
Hawk
Huntress
Eel
Refund 1 Point Crossroads Chaos (Red)
Refund 1 Point Crossroads Ascendant (Purple)
Refund Hawk
Harvestman’s Scythe
Refund Hammer
Refund Eel
Unknown Soldier
Scales of Ulcama (2 Points)

Hi, there’s no problem if you follow the order correctly.
I’ve tested it :slight_smile:

Step by step for devotion 1 is updated on first post

Would this work for this build?

I do not know if this is important but what faction i have to choose for this build. Kymon’s or Order of Death’s?

Yes, nice weapon, bleeding damage, cool attack speed, ADctH :slight_smile:
Combine it with Brutallax or Bloodsong
Procs from Brutallax or Bloodsong are awesome :slight_smile:

Kymon’s one for Augments :wink:

I’ve never used Devouring Swarm. From my untrained eye, I do not see a whole lot of bleed happening. What am I missing? Should I focus on bleed as I level? Finally, how do you use Devouring Swarm…meaning, in what situations?

-Bleed, Poison and any other DoT type build rely on stacking different sources of bleed damage through procs, devotions, different skills.

-Damage from different sources stack with one another.

-Damage from the same source only refreshes the DoT from that source

-For Example:

If Savagery gives me 100 bleed damage per sec and i hit the enemy he now has a DoT of 100 damage/sec.
If i hit him again he still only has a damage of 100/sec., only i managed to refresh the DoT
If in the middle my weapon which has a proc of another 100 bleed/sec procs, then the enemy has 200 damage/sec of bleed on him (one from the proc and the other from savagery)

-This nature of being able to stack DoTs makes room for powerful builds who can afford to compromise their resistances for more sources of damage.

Devouring Swarm is only used in Bleed builds for the bleed resist debuff.

You made Vitality builds cry :cry:

I meant that the only reason Bleed builds use it is for the bleed resist debuff, not so much to be another bleeding source. Of course Vitality builds also use it due to the insane Vitality resist debuff it has.

I got a short question about your Trickster builds because atm i`m not sure which to start and i don´t have the time for both.

In terms of survivability, dmg and “noobfriendlyness” which is better?
Bleeding or Lightning Trickster.

I tend to do bleeding because i have 2 Brutallax and so far no BiS for the Lightning Version

Go bleed:):):slight_smile:

Ok thx.
I have to admit that 2 Brutallax are waiting so i was a little bit biased :wink:

Just hit 85 the day 1.008 hit. How do you guys deal with the changes to Haunted Steel? I took it out and use Purified Salt for now (my Resis still suck) and changed my Devotion Setup around to get some ADctH.

/build/1008-fBM59F (cant post links :/)

I lost Dryad and Panther and took Ghoul and Revenant. Seems to work fine for now but I only tested it for a while.

Following this build and enjoying it so far. Out of curiosity why do you wait so long to get huntress? It’s available earlier in the devotion line and rend seems quite useful. Is the health + regen really that much better earlier?