~ 126.96.36.199 - Dual Wielding Bleeding Trickster - Brutal/Bloody Assassin ~
- Brutal Assassin - Fabius (Dual Brutallax)
- Brutal Assassin - Mad Queen (Dual Brutallax)
- Bloody Assassin - Fabius (Brutallax/Bloodsong + Vileblood Mantle)
I give code name Dual Brutallax with “Brutal Assassin”, and Brutallax + Bloodsong with “Bloody Assassin”.
Brutallax has got buffed compared with the old version. It’s now has more Attack Speed.
Vileblood Mantle Bleeding RR was removed on v188.8.131.52.
Full Bloodrager Set seems better (You can easily capped Savagery 26/16 with full set, Bloodrage also nice on mobs)
Devouring Swarm Bleeding RR was reduced on v184.108.40.206 Hotfix 1.
Lvl 16/16 = -40% Bleeding RR, if max it gives -50% Bleeding RR.
Any other weapons that gives Bleed Damage are welcome, example : Empowered Thirsting Maw
Gear using is Full Bloodrager set, or combine with Vileblood Mantle as substitude.
Since this is a G5 Build, for collecting the gear :
Builds in Grim Dawn sometimes depend on our toon’s gear.
Our gear define our builds.
Legendary Gear :
- One of the ways for collecting gear is via making more toons.
More and more you have toon that complete ultimate, more legendaries you’ll get.
Our toon will be granted with sure Legendary on each difficulty completed.
And these one also helps :
You can collecting gear with Crucible dlc too if you have it.
And also you can trade with your friends or family.
It’s really fun if you have friends/family to play together.
Leveling together is fun, all party will get the xp.
You can also check here :
Good roll MI’s pants, Exalted Treads boots are also welcome for easier capping resistances.
- Of Vitality suffix can increase our HP
- Of Attack for OA (We need OA, our procs are on Critical Attacks)
- Of Kings for Stun Resist, also gives +% Total Speed procs
Components used could be different depend on your available gear.
MI = Monster Infrequents, are a special sub-set of rare items that drop exclusively from specific monsters.
Please check here :
You can use NB CC skills like RoS and Blade Trap if you feel hard when facing crowded mobs.
NB = Nightblade
CC = Crowd Control
RoS = Ring of Steel
Nightblade’s CC Skills is very useful while leveling, especially in early level.
Leveling section --> Please check 2nd post of this thread
Primal Bond or Stormcaller’s Pact?
Primal Bond :
- gives Damage Absorption
- increase Bleeding Damage
- Less damage from Beasts
Stormcaller’s Pact :
- Electrocute Damage
- Crit Damage
- Lightning Damage
At a glance, it seems Primal Bond is better for Bleeding Damage.
Well, it’s okay Primal Bond as exclusive skills, but we use it in terms of defense.
If we want more damage, we should take Stomcaller’s Pact instead, for it’s Crit Damage. This should be priority for DoTs build.
Remember now DoTs can crit when applied (different with the old version DoTs).
Bleeding Damage is DoT and can do crit damage as long as the duration take effect (Highest Damage will get top priority).
Even Bloodrager full set gives +20% Crit Damage bonus.
For more information, please check here for details --> http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51898[/spoiler]
For medals :
- Direwolf Crest
- Badge of Mastery with +3/+5 to Savagery
- Mark of Divinity
- Mark of the Forbidden (For CC)
Weapon Components :
- Haunted Steel (Put in Main Hand for Life Steal)
- Oleron’s Blood (For Damage Reduction and Crit Damage)
- Blessed Whetstone (Bleeding Damage)
- Bloody Whetstone (Bleeding Damage)
- Purified Salt (Aether Resistance)
- Imbued Silver (Chaos Resistance)
Amulet and Medal Components :
- Dread Skull (Bleeding Damage, Attack Speed, Movement Speed)
- Aether Soul (Aether Resistance)
- Black Tallow (Chaos Resistance)
There are several options for devotion path, you can adjust it for fitting your toon or personal preferences.
We have free last 4 devo skills, it’s up to you, you can add it to :
- Berserker for more Bleed Damage + Bleeding Reduction + Crit Damage + Pierce Resistance (Require an Axe)
- Owl for Elemental Resisance and Elemental Damage
- Blades of Nadaan for Attack Speed (Require a Sword)
- Spider for Chaos Resistance and Atack Speed/Movement Speed Retaliation
- Dryad for Poison Resistance + Energy + Posion/Bleeding Reduction
- Wolverine for more DA
- Lion for more Health
- Assassin’s Blade for Bleeding Damage
- Bat for Bleed Damage + ADctH
- Ghoul for Life Steal/ADctH
- Eel for additional Avoid Melee/Projectiles + Movement Speed
- Sailor’s Guide for Resistances + Movement Speed
Devotion path taken will be included later (I’ll try to update it when I’ve time)
Brutal Assassin (Dual Brutallax)
Grimtools : http://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZR8dO2D
Video : https://youtu.be/zi-6_VW99DQ
Reflection sometimes become your Nightmare.
Berserker, Dryad, and Heart of the Wild can help this.
Don’t forget Blade Barrier if you feel you have been ruptured by your own bleeding damage.
This setup has Dryad on Devotion Constellation
Grimtools : http://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2j4nxZ9
Video : https://youtu.be/qI-sO0ZH07c
Bloody Assassin (Brutallax + Bloodsong)
Full Bloodrager Set
Grimtools : http://www.grimtools.com/calc/p25bOBV5
Video : Not uploaded yet
Bloodrager Set + Vileblood Mantle
Grimtools : http://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKgGxND
Video : https://youtu.be/WZ7b2ePONkY