[1.0.0.7] Bloody Assassin - Dual Wield Bleeding Trickster

Yes! That was the bastard! Kilrian! And looking at his stats, it is Vitality damage he is causing, so that explains it, my vitality res is one of the lower ones. Thank you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice tip on choosing Halion, The Rat, Iā€™ll look for that one in particular. Edit: Ah, I understand now why you told me to do that one, Hannefy Mine is so close to the portal, and the mine itself is so small that itā€™s easy to find him, so you can repeat the quest quickly!

Also, I LOVE this Eye of the Storm relic, my DPS got a 37% increase from my Rampage relic when I equipped it, I noticed the difference right away! Iā€™m running the aura and itā€™s costing energy, I hope itā€™s recommended to run the aura as well, even though it costs energy continually?

And 2nd question, Iā€™ve looked all over for an option, but is there really no way to delete a quest or bounty so you can restart it over?

I want to thank you, too.

I respecced my toon with your (and other peoples) help and now itĀ“s really fun. :slight_smile:

Finished Act I in Ultimate tonight, went to Arkovian Foothillsā€¦guess, who is there? I panicked a little bit butā€¦1st try. :wink:

@ Calosoma:
2nd Question: No, you cannot delete a quest.

Really cool build, thanks for it!

Ah I forgot to tell you, once you take a quest, youā€™ve to complete it first before take another quests.

Only 5 quest options per game session.
If you donā€™t meet any quests that you like, just log out and enter again for new session with some different quests available.
Kasparov Calamity and Tainted Brain Matter quests are short (if you have the requirements), you donā€™t have to kill any bosses (but expensive).

If you lock with Salazar quest, you must kill him and report to bounty table. And you have to get the Strange Key first to unlock his hideout.

Try these one instead :

Just try quests that fits you :wink:

Glad that you like it :slight_smile:

Yes, build still going strong, I will complete Act 1 Ultimate tonight. Got stuck for a couple of hours trying to fix my resists, but what a difference it makes!

I found a secret area Iā€™ve never seen before almost right out of Devilā€™s Crossing and before you even get to Burial Hill. Took dynamite to get through, kill a boss and it starts a multiple part quest. If some of you havenā€™t seen it, itā€™s very cool!

By the way, a couple of my resist caps have been increased from 80% to 82%. Seems a tiny amount. But Iā€™m guessing there is a bigger difference between 82% and 80%, than there is between 80% and 78%, is this right?

Another question, about legendary items. I noticed that Brutallax is level 58. Do I need to worry about it no longer dropping for me, if I reach too high a level? Also, how does one know where it might drop from? Or is any loot table that can drop a legendary, contain mostly all legendary items, as long as Iā€™m high enough level?

Your resistance is okay, 78% is okay.

Itā€™s RNG, I canā€™t guarantee it will drop.
Trade is the best options for this :slight_smile:

Hm, yea, that didnā€™t answer my question about legendary dropping. Maybe I wasnā€™t very clear. I mean do we know that there are places where legendary items will NOT drop?

I understand RNG, but I also know that there might be loot tables, where some monsters or areas will NOT drop certain items. I wanted to know if anyone knows if the legendary items recommended for this build are in ALL KNOWN loot tables where legendary items drop, or if they only can drop in specific areas.

I hope I made more sense this time. I donā€™t mind hunting for these legendary items, but the last thing I want to do is waste my time in a possible area, or keep killing a monster that will NEVER drop these legendary items because it might not be in its loot table.

Perhaps this will help you :
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52661

:slight_smile:

amazingā€¦ thanks

Is there a reason why you prefer LightĀ“s Defenders Gauntlets in the full Bloodrager Setup? Or is it only for Resistances?

Thank you, TZ, it actually didā€¦ once I made sense of it all hehe.

Yes, itā€™s for resistances.
If you can capping resistance using Grasp of Unchained Might, itā€™s better :slight_smile:

Sure, thanks to Cenoā€™s hard work too :slight_smile:

Well, just an update from me. Loving the build, but I feel really fragile. I hope itā€™s only because of gear. My standard ā€œjust about to enter combat DPSā€ is 18K. Will gear really make the difference in terms of getting my DPS to where it should be?

Iā€™m level 85, finished Ultimate campaign, but died to Loghorrean probably about 7 times.

Iā€™ll hit Nemesis rank with Cronleyā€™s gang today, but Iā€™m doubting Iā€™ll even be able to kill a Nemesis. I guess Iā€™ll find out soon enough. About time for me to do some searches on how/where to find Nemesis bosses.

Thanks for all the help with this guide, and answering my 363461 questions (who knows, maybe Iā€™ll have more hehe). :smiley:

Tz Tz advices helped me a lot (though my build is slightly diferent).

@ Calosoma:
If you need some gear, write me a PM what you need. I have many spare items which I will not use. Perhaps I have something you may need.

Ahh, thank you very much, Rhylthar, very kind of you to offer! However, as an update, Iā€™ve now killed Fabius 41 times, and am able to do so very carefully. I can probably try to self find all my gear now at this point, though it will likely become pretty grind-ee. But Iā€™ll keep doing Fabius and other purple boss runs to find recipes and gear that Iā€™ll need not only for this character, but for an alternate Iā€™ve made as well.

I like to self-find wherever possible. If I get too frustrated, Iā€™ll try to ask for gear trading or something. Thanks again a bunch!

Hereā€™s my take on your bleeding trickster, ignore the imbued silver, Iā€™m not really playing my trickster atm so itā€™s really just a placeholder for either haunted steel or a better fitting component that will come out with the xpac. Same goes for slaughter, thatā€™ll get upgraded to either a Belgothianā€™s Carnage or something from the xpac. Really my main reason for posting my grimtools is the extra devotion points (collapse the affinities side bar to marvel at ulzuinā€™s torch).

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbL0YNJ

You can probably tell Iā€™m not fond of the reflected bleed duration on Brutallax, but honestly apart from the reflection threat your weapon choices work much better. With the rolls on my items, Iā€™m lucky enough to hit 80% resists everywhere (61% stun but honestly how much do you really need).

And of course my MIs are weirdly non-BiS but work really well together, but if you have other suggestions Iā€™d love to hear them, plus any opinions on devotion choice are also welcome.
ā€¦Iā€™m hoping Primal Bond gets a big buff to work better for bleed builds than the stormcallerā€™s crit, in which case those points obviously directly transfer from stormcallerā€™s.

Anyways thanks for the build, I canā€™t wait to jump into it once the xpac hits!