[1.0.0.8]Sorcerer-Want to play ARR that pierce trough? or What to do with all those skill points?

Not the plus one

But rather you’d loose valuable RR

Great job JoV with Obliteration, i am not good at Laser builds but this is a 10/10. I tried Elementalist with Ulzuin Set but the energy cost was too low and the single target seemed weak. Good use of Skyfire.

Btw, i am sure you know what is going to get the nerf soon :rolleyes:

Thx, and Zantai promised he wont :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for this guide, looks really nice. I’m still a bit struggling with the Physique values above 1000.

I’m around 900 which is not enough for the Light’s Defender Plate (req.: 970). I converted an my older Sorcerer into this build, so I actually spend round about 25 points to Cunning+Spirit in the past. Still not sure If I could get to 1000 points even If I could put the missing point into physique.:eek:

Not in the hotfix 1

But definitely next hotfix or maybe next patch

I was hoping to enjoy “that thing” come expansion but oh well :undecided:

Thx :wink:

You could try to switch belt to Phantom for -10% phys requirement for armor.

That’s a good hint. I’ll try that and see how it effects damage and playability.

Fun and cool build JoV - thanks! Keep up the great work.

Just curious Did you purposely misspell Through every time?

Thx :slight_smile:

I wish I could say yes, but no, I just suck when it comes to spelling/writing English :frowning:

I edit my post if I notice some errors, but seams its not helping to much, sry if you have troubles reading.

I am still surprised to see Grenado. Sometimes i forget it exists

How would you rate Meteor skill granted by relic Annihilation? I know Pyroclasm is BiS but i am curious about Meteor for this build

Maybe it would be nice with 3 or 4 times less energy cost.

Oh yeah, i keep forgetting the energy cost is too high :undecided:

I am just looking into castable nuke skills and it caught my attention.

Btw great choice picking grenado over devastation. The RR favors the former more than the latter (took me a while to realize it :confused:)

I see those Treads of kings boots on a lot of builds now.
It is MI, random loot or craftable items?

Craftable item through any vendor

I got mine through trade

Craftable, bit pain in the ass to get tho:)

It was a trade, really? :stuck_out_tongue:

So strange that i’ve never seen the BP :confused:

Pfft well i am still open to giving something back :rolleyes:
The other guy refuses to take it

Because its basic BP you have it learned from start its called exalted treads.

Not sure if you’re sarcastic but if not then it has no blueprint it’s just a rare affix you just keep crafting enchanted heavy boots and hope for the best ;).

Edit: ninja’d. :slight_smile:

The yellow ones? We can get greens?