[1.0.0.9] Ulzuin Full Set build Sorcerer+Melee Shar'zul Worldeater - Sorc/Pyro/Elementalist version

This one is very look like a Heretic’s build.
Anyway great build.

Could be. I don’t know how he build it:), The amount of consumables he uses is astonishing:rolleyes:

I’m curious…what are the Fabius kill times for the defensive version?

Very nice. :slight_smile:

I was already impressed two days ago, but this looks really promising for anybody, who wants to play a decent Rifle Build. :cool:

I already tried a Pyromancer version of it, but it lacks in damage.

Melee too:P I’m glad you like it.

@Jtrand. The melee versions are a bit slower than rifle one due to Fabius small hitbox .I will include a larger explanation. Basically queen gets hit by 5 fissures from Sharz Wrath ability and tiny fabius by 3 and he is fire resistant too. Expect anywhere between 17-19 sec, even 20 if you are unlucky.

Updated the Guide

Added 2 Versions of screen links for each build version

Fixed some links

Added an explanation about amulets

Added a full dps screen version to defensive Justice set version as it seems some people want more dps. It’s not really that kinda concept but I put the option there. All of these Gear combos you can vary any way you want for any version. Heck you can use Apocalypse amulet, it’s fun and results are kinda the same as long as you are using it’s ability.

Thanks, man :slight_smile:

definetly a fun build but getting my ass kicked from Sharzul or Fabius/Maiden combo. Using the justice pieces. They are just too fast, simply touching the fire twister from sharzul seems to RIP me on Gladiator (over 200% overcapped fire resist), kite them all with the gun or any other ideas?

I think elemental balance rings started as pure flat damage but were given that proc at some point, so now they have both. The proc though, will slam into wall or obstacle the very moment you decide to move one step away. Consider it even worse than aether ray - there you at least control the beam :).

Depends where and how you fight.

Also, they always had fire/cold flat dmg but has much higher and 8/16 sec duration.
Their power back then was even further increased by pre nerf 95% or so conversion cold>fire Warp Fire for Saboteurs.

As for this build they add up real nice both in flat dmg they give and proc. It clears BoC nicely as can be seen, which is riddled with corners and stones, obsidian or w/e:)

Update - included different class combination suggestions at the end of the guide with videos of MQ

Elementalist and Pyromancer

What the success rate of MQ run do you usually have, Fluff??

With which build? Sorc versions can be 100% if you know what you are doing with nuillify, BS, Prismatic Rage and mirror (iff needed).

Elementalist has large hp pool so you need yo be very unlucky to die. I’d say 90-95%.

Pyromancer, I can’t say for sure, didn’t really play him too much.

Edit: Btw i did commando testing too. It’s doable but it’s the slowest. ~ 14 sec. Not sure if it’s worth posting

Dunno how but this bitch can oneshot me, no matter how tanky I am, 2200 DA, 14k HP, she doesnt care, is this normal??

Ur doing it wrong:p

This is good news, because I thought my game is broken :smiley:

I assume you are playing elementalist with that HP? You really shouldn’t get one shot. Do you have prismatic diamod? That helps, both proc and resist

It happens with many different chars, just this stupid retaliation aura and lack of luck)

You really don’t need luck. I didn’t make these builds/videos based on luck or lack of it:p

The update too was really easy. Maybe you need a bit more practice. Also Vitality resistance is pretty well overcapped. That helps. Before her aura she shreds your DA and resistances. She activates her aura on 3rd or 4th scream. RR debuff on 2nd or 3rd it seems to me. That is why she seems a bit unpredictable. For sure ~4 seconds into the battle she activates her retaliation

Hi,
How do I level up from the beginning?
I searched this forum and this http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42423 is the one single guide that is useful (i.e least time wasting) for a new player, with skills progress, devotions progress, how to respec etc.

However I want to play arcanist
Is there a general method for leveling for this build?

edit. nvm I noticed that classes choice, mastery bar progress and attribute points allocation are non respecable
and those three things are pretty easy to plan for from the start
the rest is easily changeable.
I will just follow this http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51844
to farm up, since the mastery progress looks similar to this one

this game… you spend days planning, farming and grinding and at the end, enjoy about 15 minutes of it.

Hi i’d like to ask you something about your build i play an ulzuin sorcerer too (4/5 set amulet doesn’t want to show up sadly :/) but i have a lot of problem with this charachter I am in a huge lack of damages AND tankyness. Could i ask you to show me how you fill your masteries pages in both class and the details of your devotion build please ? Ithink it will help me to understand my mistakes in my own build (i’m new to the game).

Anyway good work and thanks again :).