[1.0.0.9] Ulzuin Full Set build Sorcerer+Melee Shar'zul Worldeater - Sorc/Pyro/Elementalist version

Hi , I noticed that you have 0 points allocated in cunning how did you come up with enough cunning for the weapon , I only noticed the hawk tree -10% but it’s still not enough, is there something i’m missing?

Chest piece gives -15% cunning req as well

can you update with devotion guide?

Pls write a leving guide for newbie

Level it like any Demmo Or arcanist. Trasnmuted BWC, great/Greatear fireball ability from sering ember/Flintcore bolts, Devastation later on.

Maybe I’m not understanding but how do you have 3 or 4 elemental force procs at once? I only ever manage to proc one at a time.

Well, the CD is pretty low, so you just need to hit fast enough to achieve multiple procs.

Hi Fluff and hi to all,

so is reckless power really required? Because I would rather go for Arcanist Mastery SKill 32, just to get mental alacrity and conversion. and the saved points into blast shield, Maivens for more tankyness and IEE to get about the same DPS? But I think IEE and FS only applies to the weapon, while Reckless power applies the Fire damage to to all gear and spells right? Then Reckless power would be more viable.

I am using btw instead of the blood sigil ch’thon, the pyroclasm mark. The blasing Fury applies btw also to two-handed ranged weapons. You get with the pyroclasm mark more skill points and even more DPS damage. But is there a specific reason, why you use the ch’thon sigil? Because of the Fire and brimstone skill on the sigil or because of the brimstone skillpoints or just because of the chaos resistance?

Best regards

Francois

Hi.

There is no way you get more dps with pyroclasm mark. The sheer amount of flat fire damage from the proc(which adds to your FS damage) and + skills to brimstone make pyroclasm mark look meh;)

Reckless Power applies to all fire be it FS or anything else. You can even go star patct do have less CD on Blast shield and Mirror(if maxed-this is for crucible though).

But leaving arcanist at lvl 32 means you will have low health and sorc kinda needs it. Try it and see how it works for you.

The guide was written before 1.0.1.0 and thus mines had separate cooldowns on the proc.

No, just one exclusive skill. But vs MQ just avtivate mirror 3 seconds into the fight, then towards the end of mirror nullify her, after this Blast shield should activate when she hits you. By the end of Blast shield she should be dead.

As for the medals, look in your second inventory tab at fire strike. You will notice higher flat fire damage values with Chton sigil than with pyroclasm mark when you hover your mouse over Fire Strike.

The proc is pretty reliable, up most of the time

Hi Fluff,

okay thanks. So the DPS sheet is not so important and you still have to rely on your own calculations. Okay, thanks for the advice. Will try then star pact 12/12 and some mental alactriy for casting speed.

Best regards

Francois

Hi Fluff,

what I would also like to ask is:

If I would go star pact, should I also invest more points into static strike, because of lightning? And I see you didnt put 7 points into ulzuins torch, only 6 and 1 into magi. Why didnt you put all points into ulzuins torch? Also again because of more flat damage?

Best regards

Francois

is the build working in 1.0.1.1 properly?

Hi Fluff, okay Magi is for more flat damage. Just checked it now. But I am still getting whopped from the mad queen :rolleyes: Damn I propably suck. Went all into 12/12 Maivens, but still she just 1-hits me, as soon Im out of the mirror LOL

All resistances up, but I dont understand it XD

Best regards
Francois

You are getting wrecked by MQs retaliation aura.
Timely used nulification can help you a lot when dealing with it or in other words when you see her aura pops on (red color) nulify her and she wont one shot you.

Hi JoV,

oh I see thank you :slight_smile: Will try that out.

Another question is:

Why rather go for overload instead of IEE for more Fire flat damage?

Could you also make a video in crucible with star pact and grimtools link? Would like to see ^^

Best regards

Francois

What you have to understand about this build is that 90% of it’s power comes from the procs. I wrote this build to show that ulzuin full set proc is underestimated. Youcan vary your points in FS line or Torch however you wish, you’ll get similar results cause of procs, same for Worldeater version;)

As for IEE line, only elemental balance is truly essential. Rest is flexible.

Oh I see, okay thanks. So actually, if I would take star pact, it would deal a little less damage, but it would proc the effects more :wink:

Okay thanks :slight_smile:

Hey Fluff, looking forward to see updates on the character and how the character will perform in AoM.

BTW, the character pics are gone.

Best regards and lots of fun.

Frenzy