[1.0.1.0]Beronath Physical Meteors/Avenger - Super AoE Markovian

I will keep this one short

This build was initially made to test how well physical meteors would do with the new Beronath sword and slowly grew into this. It has fantastic AoE from Counter strike, Helm proc, Meteors, Elemental Balance rings, Targo Hammer and last but not least Avenger relic which with full conversion is a beast of a relic. Pulverizes mobs and gives superb stats.

Video (Crucible Gladiator 140-150):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPThoWZddhk&lc=z134zfojyrjwzv3bx04cgnqr4qm1wzbrdys0k

Can finish crucible with buying buffs a single time and wave 140-150 is ~5:45-6 min depending on mutators.

Grimtool:http://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKzr8ZD Nevermind the 6 points in spirit. I need to fix that later. Using Purified Salts to kill Anasteria and Valdaran faster.

Conclusion:

I love Avenger relic…

Yeah I’ve been defending Avenger for awhile, now with beronath it is even better.

“Nevermind the 6 points in Spirit”, he says.

…like we don’t know it is a tell that you simply repurposed the Bleed WB, Fluff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great build as usual Superfluff

Nice video and sick build.

Is there a replacement for green pants? Everyone this days puts those pants in pant slot in their builds like it’s nothing when in reality it’s like 4 people who ever found them.

Amen to that.

I have yet to roll a Stonehide pair, much less a double-rolled Stonehide pair.

Honestly though, you are using the pants solely for defensive stats.

Just use the best defensive stats loaded pair you have, that shore up the weaknesses of the other pieces.

Have to understand it is fully RNG although there is a certain threshold you need to reach to get yourself some useful ones. I have farmed Hidden Path bosses couple hundred times each to get a couple stonehide ones but i can agree on the boots, crafted around 5k havent gotten a stonehide + kings at the same time.

If you have gotten Stonehide of anything pants in 200 runs you might be one of the luckiest players ever. RNG spread on those pants is insane given that they drop like every third time and almost never drop in Crucible.

I hope Crate somehow addresses this meta where all top builds require same freaking pants that are close to impossible to get.

Except those pants are not required at all and are just for min-maxing.

All those baby cry about only ONE green item in this setup make me sick.

Setup without endgame MI pants:
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2m16W2j

2 items & 3 augments swap only … dead build :rolleyes:

This. There’s a big misconception that every build “needs” ridiculous MIs because that’s what people post in their gear, but they’re just trying to show the build at max potential (which takes thousands of hours of gameplay). There’s plenty of blues and purples that provide solid resists that you can swap into a build in place of MIs, some examples are…

Ancestral Ward (my fave)
Praetorian Armor set
Mark of Fierce Resolve
Valiance set (rings+ammy+medal)
Tinker’s Ingenuity
Hammerfall Girdle
Elite Harvest Footpads
Oblitorix
Avenger of Cairn

…and the list goes on. These items exist to allow you to meet your defensive needs without farming for thousands of hours, and are the unsung heroes of builds for casual players. However, since most don’t have a damage component, they’re very rarely considered “BiS” for a build. That doesn’t mean that replacing one or two BiS slots with items like these will break the build. If it does, it means the build is very niche/specific, or just plain bad.

I picked them for the % life steal primarily. I’d have picked them even with crappy affixes

The pants are the only reason this character’s bleed and poison res are capped. And it’s not like everyone and their grandmother uses “stonehide ___ sect pants of kings” in literally every endgame build…

Hilarious looking build. I’ll relay a question I asked on Discord here: Why the aether-ward aura? The response from Superfluff was “To tank anasteria and for the racial damage vs Valdaran and anasteria. Kill them a lot faster” and I can’t argue with that.

You can easily switch some augments and items and get very similar results. So again, those pants are not required in the slightest.

nice build again for crucible but I bet this is an energy hungry setup in campaign! :wink:

Does retaliation (like that on the relic) get converted as well? Hadn’t even thought of that.

MI pants are easier to get then legendary, as you know exactly where to get them. Yes you have to put the time in to get them, but that isn’t hard.

I have a pair of Resilient Solael’s of Mending.

8 in Aspect over-caps my Poi, and Bleed is covered by the pants and Augs.

I have better Aether Res, if lesser HP. :cool:

Yuuuuuup.

OMG… I use ONE MORE POINT in Aspect of Guardian…

…I’ll cope. :cool:

my setup (legendary pants)
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlR6xNO