[1.0.1.0]Beronath Physical Meteors/Avenger - Super AoE Markovian

Ahah some1 has never been farming solael-sect pants nor playing crucible it seems.

After grinding that guardian for a week, not even one of my 215 pants is stonehide. (that’s like ~650-700 runs) Not to mention the posibility of getting a good suffix with stonehide prefix at once.

And I easily own every legendary item ina game at least 5x, maybe excepting those boss specific like outcast’s secret/alkamo’s rings/soulrend/decree of aldritch/shar’zul’s worldeater.

Green items with certain affixes are incomparably harder to get than legendaries or anything else. Exactly the same it looked in Titan Quest but well I feel like it’s the solution for the end-game stage to keep people ingame looking for basically unobtainable items, getting which might result in players losing interest to play, since there are no paragons etc. like in D3. To make it clear, I’m not criticizing that solution, just the vision of farming the weak and boring guardian is a bit terifying, I’d rather farm Port Valbury whats at least much more entertaining but I can’t get the pants there.

I said MI pants not Stonehide MI pants. 600 runs isn’t shit brah. I have made over 2k runs on all 3 bosses and have stashes full of MI pants. Some with stonehide others with other prefixes just as good.
Thats the pronlem with you people you think stonehide is the only good prefix when it is most definitely not.
Purging, Impervious, Resistant, Preserving, Ordered, Warding, Prismatic, Stanching, Consecrated, Tempest, & Formidable all can be very good with one of the many suffixes that grant flat life.

Cruel Bramblewoods of “________” weren’t nearly as off-puttingly rare as well-rolled double-rolled Stonehides. :wink:

No not at all. What made you think so? In fact crucible is far more energy intensive since during a wave there is a constant stream of enemies coming at you while in campaign there are pockets of enemies.

With Arcane Spark, Focusing Prism and Soul Shard (better than ectoplasm in crucible imo) you are good to go.

Edit: About Pants. The first Decent pair of pants i got had Resistant of whatever and they were good enough. Not perfect but good. So it’s very doable with non rare affixes especially since Markovian is very resistance friendly. The rest you balance with augments.

because I am discounting soul shards capability… :eek: nevertheless I am tweaking the devo to my preference and so far its better:rolleyes:

The problem is that those pants become a bottleneck for top setup of most top builds and 2k runs still probably give you the odds of finding Stonehide pair like that are less than 1%.

And 2k runs on Solael burn out any desire to play this game pretty quickly.

It would make sense if they buffed the drops to make them drop every time and have at least one rare suffix/prefix or make them always have both suffix and prefix. That would make odds of finding decent pair close to the odds of finding Boss specific legendaries.

Because let’s be honest, “resist patching” rare pants being 100 times more rare than Boss specific legendaries that you can rarely drop in roguelike dungeons that have whole builds centered around them is a broken meta.

Forgot to say, I leveled the devotions in main campaign and actually and was never in trouble with energy

Nice setup for this one who don’t want to/ don’t have those MI pants

If I count right, there are in total 6 craftable pieces in this setup. So if one is okay with spending some time to get desired crafting bonus, he(or she) can easily get 30%+ bleed/pierce, or 20%+ aether/chaos, or 24%+ elemental resistence :wink: I actually used this trick quite often to compensate the fact that I dont have good MI pants or rings for certain builds xD

Imo the rarity of pants should be exactly the same as bramblewood bows back then. After spending enough time you’ve been getting the bow you wanted or the stats difference wasn’t that crucial. Well apart from pants, nemesis shoulderguards with certain affixes are even harder to get and for some builds they just can’t be skipped or replaced. Not to mention players that are trying to get them in vanilla.

Maybe the build works too with Commando or Blademaster?

Commando: flat fire dmg -> physical
Blademaster: flat cold dmg from ABB and cold dmg skills -> physical

I know that the resist reduction is better with Witchblade because COF.

In main campaign sure. In crucible I would not recommend though.

Dont forget that WB has an option of flat elemental dmg addition and converting it to phys dmg if that is your cup of tea.

If you’re talking about Storm Spirit, let’s just say it’s a costly choice skill points wise! :stuck_out_tongue:
I would also assume you also need to max or put a minimum of point into the pet itself so it survive.

As for the question of Commando vs Blademaster I think commando looks better overall.
Gear wise stacking + skills for Cadence/Deadly Momemtum while also stacking %physical damage on gear is much easier than stacking Amarasta Blade Burst/ Lethal Assault (cold conversion to physical damage) and % Physical damage on gear. Furthermore other skill/passive/buff are better on the commando compared to a Blademaster for a build based on the Beronath weapon. The other question is would you really give up Deadly momemtum for Lethal assault… I guess you could potentially use both for (cadence/Amarasta blade burst) for the buff of Deadly Momemtum/Lethal assault but that is not my cup of tea to use 2 ‘‘auto’’ attacks based on past experiences.
The expansion might change that though, but for now I’d say go Commando if you wanna do something else than the WitchBlade. Also this build is one way to make a build around the Beronath weapon but there are other ways too for melee builds :smiley:

this might be a silly question but where are the meteors coming from? checked the skills, devotions, and gear - no meteors

Meteor shower? Its bound to blitz… left side of devo map, Ulzuin’s torch

Of course there is :slight_smile:
you have firestrike, beronath’s fury and savagery, but you still are going to want to take elemental procs as they are just flat out better then the physical damage ones.

Yes. You can also try Cdence/Blitz+ maxed Flame touched on top of temper for even more phys damage. Problem with this is the 10% pierce ratio on the sword, making it more compatible with converting elemental sources with low or no %weapon damage. Would be nice if that pierce ratio were removed.

Is this a beginner friendly build for some one new to the game like myself, like how would you recommend i level up my character?!

No, it’s item dependent. Only if you have the gear

Try thishttp://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48597

Browse first few pages for small leveling guide.

Also the Witch blade version of this on the forum very good