[1.0.1.0]Beronath Physical Meteors/Avenger - Super AoE Markovian

Hi guys sorry for the noob question, but how did you got into the Dire Bear and such on the constulation ?!?! Since I need 5 Primordial and 5 ascendent ?!?! If at the base we only put on 1 for chaos ?!

How can we get to the other ones ?!

Thanks in advance

Hello Thamathar,

Constellations have the ability to become “self sustaining”.

For example: You put one point into crossroads-primordial then complete the “Tsunami” constellation. This constellation awards 5 primordial points, allowing you to remove the initial point in crossroads and spend it somewhere else.

This is called “self sustaining”.

Just work from inside to out, and remove any nodes not in the final setup once you no longer need them.

Cheers!
-Verdict MJB

Is there any sort of leveling guide for this build or the Tank Witchblade Bleed Build that you made? Nothing like super detailed, but just an idea as to what you should be aiming for early to mid game.

Since it’s very item dependent, lvl like any soldier.

Bit of cadence~ 5 pt, max deadly momentum/Blitz while working towards and maxing Menhir Bulwark then max cadence. 5 pt in overguard for oh shit

Devotions: Get Falcon swoop and bind to Blitz. Then Assassin and bind to cadence. Get what you want/need from here on.

Respec skills/ devotions end game

Thank you kind sir.

Edit: I only asked because seeing this was a bleed type build, I started using Blade Arc and once I got to like the Arkovian area, there’s a shit ton of Undead enemies and it was taking foooorrrrreeeevvvver to kill things. Plus, I was poppin alot of mana potions even with Ectoplasms. As opposed to using Cadence like you suggested, I’m using Forcewave with the transmuter and a 2 handed mace, and I am just demolishing things now.

This is the physical meteors/avenger thread:p

Bleed one is here http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54316

You can try maxed blade arc+ transmuter and rush rend devotion and then manticore. Max CoF too.

Get racial damage. 2x sanctified bone for starters

Oh yeah hahaha I was mixing them up my apologies. I have both weapons for each of the builds so I was confusing my self.

Between all your guides which was is for you the most effective in crucible?

Which constellations and augments did you use? This build is awesome! Congratz! Someone call Crate! someone broke the game again! lol

Also, if one didn’t have the Avenger Relic, would there be an alternative until you acquired one?

Check the grim tools link for that. You can see everything there as you would in game.

@Kgold. In line with converting elemental to phys to your advantage, Pyroclasm is also a solid choice, especially single target at close range

Annnd lets say you don’t have Ulzuins Pyroclasm lol? I get the whole idea of converting elemental to physical damage, but could you use a a more defensive/retaliation based relic such as Menhir’s Bastion or Reckoning? The only elemental mythical relic I really have is Eye of the Storm.

Avenger is pretty defensive:p It’s why it’s so great. It has everything. And and spawn with 4%DA.

Avenger>>>Reckoning for this build. The AoE power is immense and damge is just greater.

Eye of the storm…what else you got:p it’s a very item dependent build.

Use ehatever you have that helps you until you complete it. You might come back to this build when you have avenger. When you do, it makes all the difference.

Love the build so far but I cannot seem to scrape together all the skill points required.

Is the Build Calculator off or did Crate change something? I am 5 points short at 85.

(I sped through the quests dialogue for the umpteenth time. Is Kasparov not handing out a point per difficulty anymore?) :undecided:

Did you complete the hidden path (on all difficulties)? That’s a point every time.

DOH!

That would be a no. Gracias. (Still need to have a talk with Kasparov about two points. I’m pretty thorough about non-Hidden Path quests.)

Couldn’t say it better myself ^^

I was using your Markovian/Warborn Commando - Juggernaut build. My Char uses the Markovian Set. I’ve already distributed the attributes, but I’m finding it a bit boring and by them I can’t transform him into a Warborn. I’ve already got all of the items and I’d like to turn it into the current Build. Even knowing that it’s a Witchblade, do you think it’s possible to fit it? And what about the skills? Which should I use in the Demonitiolist part?

I was using your Markovian/Warborn Commando - Juggernaut build. My Char uses the Markovian Set. I’ve already distributed the attributes, but I’m finding it a bit boring and by them I can’t transform him into a Warborn. I’ve already got all of the items and I’d like to turn it into the current Build. Even knowing that it’s a Witchblade, do you think it’s possible to fit it? And what about the skills? Which should I use in the Demonitiolist part?

just temper will help a bit damage wise i guess, but CoF is better for physical meteors. You don’t need to be commando to make it warborn, Commando does well by stacking lots of flat phys damage and you won’t do much of it with auto attack while having relics like avenger.

There are very specific elements that make the build work as seen. If you are going to try and get the best from both worlds (melee& physical caster) you will end up with mediocre results, especially if you go commando.