[1.0.1.1] DW Physical Trickster - Example of Non Soldier Physical Build

#include <nonsoldier.h>
int main() {
~ Dual Wielding Physical Trickster ~

For Physical Builds using Beronath physical conversion, Blademaster, Commando, Warder are examples of Physical Builds with Soldier mastery.

This is an example of Non Soldier Physical Build using Cool New Beronath, Reforged.
Conjurer, Pyromancer, Saboteur, Elementalist, Sorcerer, Druid, Spellbreaker, or even a Witch Hunter also another candidates if we want make non soldier physical builds.

Thanks to our friends in this forum, actually Physical Trickster is fun to play :slight_smile:

[b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b]
DW Physical Beronath Trickster - ABB Version

Videos ABB Version :
~ Fabius + Bloody Jack + Boris

Grimtools ABB Version :
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2p8GL2q

[b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b]
DW Physical Beronath Trickster - Savagery Version

Videos Savagery Version :
~ Loghorrean
~ Fabius

Grimtools Savagery Version :
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWl1GZJ

Alternative (Savagery Version) :
One of the advantage of using Nightblade for DW Melee is we have more options for Relic and Medal.

• If we want to cap the elemental resistances, just change BoM (mine +3 to Savagery) with Mark of Divinity.
    We’ll get more Health, Elemental Resistance, Divine Light, but lower OA.

• Direwolf Crest also a nice medal, it has +2 to Savagery, and flat OA

• If we want more Devotion Skills,Black Star of Deceit is another alternative medal. It has %ADctH, and flat RR but lower than Manticore Acid Spray

• Blade Breaker Sash has %OA but it has no Physical Damage booster.

If you have another gear/devotion setups please let me know (It’s very nice if you have try it first)
Non Godly MI’s gear suggestions are very welcome, since I probably can’t test it if I don’t have it :slight_smile:

return 0;
}

~Reservedz~

Hey.

This seems to work a bit better than the BM. A few suggestions.

1. Lose Haunted Steel. It’s 10% total dmg penalty, uneeded since beronath gives another 10% penalty with pierce conversion. You can use restless remains but lifegiver is enough for vanilla.

2. Oleron gloves might be better

3. Consider Oleron belt for flat phys dmg or even Guthook

4.Replace blegothian ring with black matriarch for RR proc, it’s important.

1. Where is manticore?:cry: You really need it

If you do the above, especially 1,4,5 Fabius kill time should be cut in half. And most others

DMG? Where is DMG?
I suggest to max Lethal assault and anatomy of murder. http://grimcalc.com/build/1009-NADqpk something like this should give you at least some dmg.
For devotions Manticore is mandatory , you realy need that 25 flat RR.

Just to add details on this: Beronath gives a 10% penalty to the “original” physical damage, but physical damage coming from converted elemental damage isn’t affected.

Updated.

Thanks Friends, it’s better now

@fluff
I can’t use Grasp of Unchained Might, it’s good gloves, but I need to cap poison resist using the current gloves.
The Lightning Bolt procs from Light’s Defender Gauntlets will be converted to physical though.

@Ptirodaktill
Thanks for Lethal Assault one, it’s nice choice, has more OA :slight_smile:

@KoalaeiO
Thank you for the info :slight_smile:

Makes sense. Still a penalty though.

TZ. Your build as potential. Take LA too like Ptiro said. I’d be curious to see damage after these changes

Current setup had been updated using Lethal Assault.
Check the grimtools.

Videos had been updated too :slight_smile:

DMG output is still sad, less that half of Warborn WB cadencer =(

Yeah, Cadence > Savagery for physical.
My Trickster has maximum Savagery with 9 Charge levels.

Perhaps I too focused on Savagery, ABB or SS Trickster as default attack could be nice like this Blademaster

Blademaster has Break Morale from Soldier, not to mention WB, it also has CoF.
Trickster needs Acid Spray and has lower OA.
It’s still viable though :slight_smile:

Tested with ABB.
New grimtools, gear changed