[1.0.2.1] Dagallon WPS gunslinger - lightning Vindicator

Thank you)

Sure, it’s viable to go with 2h with minor changes, but you should to sacrifice this nice devotion combo for Kraken, lost attack and gear modifiers. Also that need much more skill points.

Everything except piercing, it’s unique ability for Dagallon’s pistols.

Thanks)
My setup - 25 sec middle time of dummy kill; AE on 15/12 and no BR and CR - 27 sec; AE on 9/12 and no CR - also 25 sec :stuck_out_tongue:
Edited WPS part a bit.

I can’t say anything about 2h, bc didn’t try.

25 s looks really good :slight_smile:

So basically CR is not gain or lose in this situation?

For the same condition only with and without CR it’s 15-20% dps increase, but as you said there are other skills to invest.

That wps should be stronger, I mean you even have nice elemental rr and still CR doesn’t net you dps increase per point spent :undecided:

As a new person that recently started to play i would like to inquire what MI/NoMI means.

MI : monster infrequents… rare drop specific from monsters… example pants from nemesis monsters etc etc

@OP I believe Ultos helm will be better than Light defenders.

Not really, you lost HP, OA, armor, +2 to mastery and get small crit and % dmg bonus.

As stated above by Xavier, MI = Monster Infrequent, and NoMI is just No Monster Infrequent, i.e a build that does not use such items.

Why full dying god? Finishing Ultos and dumping the rest in Hydra will give you better stats.

Dying god - crit damage, OA, total speed, chaos resist, all that this build needs. Full Ultos set doesn’t give so much + to skills and armor as current setup.

Any tips on leveling this i have a 30 or so shaman, and devotion order?

Looks great

You could go Prima strike or Word of pain until 50+ then respec to the build. For devotions rush Ultos i guess.

Added short leveling guide.

Can we please get a lazy version gearup for the purifier please ? :slight_smile:
Which secondery class is better in your opinion, op ? Demo or Shaman ?

Something like this. Stonehide boots are real easy to craft, you need only ~100 tries to get it.
Class selection depends of you damage type, for lightning it’s Sham, for fire - Demo. Both strong, chose playstype you like more.

Basically, what’s the playstyle differences between the two?
What do you think about Jov’s build, http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60934
?
Seems to me it’s lacking aoe option or am i missing something?

Differences are minor, lightning /Wind devil/Wendigo vs fire/Thermite mines/Flashbang. In both cases you use pistols, you shoot at enemies, you press some buttons :smiley:
JoV’s build is great, if he managed to beat Crucible - he has enough AoE;)

I beg to differ, 2k craft and no boots…

Ye? Because i went over his build and i saw no aoe skills there. Only penetrating bullets