[1.0.2.1] Dagallon WPS gunslinger - lightning Vindicator

why dying god for your devotion

OA, crit damge, total speed.

Hi,

I just drop the two type of Dagallon one handed-ranged (the fire and lightning ones). But neither of them have the “100% to pass through ennemies”.

I don’t get why, am i unlucky ? Is it really necessary ?

It’s undocumented feature.

You mean it works in game, even if it is not written ?

Exactly.
10chars

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

I have one more question : between the vindicator and the purifier, which one is more “tanky” ? I would say the vindicator, but i might me wrong.

It’s vindicator. Also I like it more)

When you say 50+ respec when you got lightning pistols, are there ones i should be aiming for or to farm?

Didn’t see many in the data base.

I’m around 50 now just doing the word of pain thing - going okay.

Any advice would help.

Thanks.

Yeah, there are not so many lightning pistols in the game. At level 75 you can buy one at Kymon chosen vendor, if you’re not lucky with farm.
Feel free to use Word of pain :slight_smile:

What skill should be bound for Ultos ability? Its missing in build on calculator.
And same question for Tempest devotion.

Fixed devotion bindings.

Since Hungering Void has a 100% chance on attack i think it`s better to bind it to Gaze of Beronath . That way it can be used against harder mobs to kill/bosses.

Hello. I have a few questions for you regarding both purifier and vidicator.

Both classes :

• is chilling cold that good ? It deals only 80% of weapon damage. And i take several skill points.
  • why not max deadly aim, world of renewal, inquisitor seal ?
  • why do you have the augment that increases armor absorption ?
  • isn’t the other inquisitor aura better ? (OA, physical resistance)
  • isn’t the attack speed too over capped ?
  • the dagallons guns really go through ennemies? An aether 2 hand rifle had the same property and was nerfed to 35% chance to go through !

Vindicator :

• why max the totem in shaman tree ?

Purifier :

• why no point in static strike ? I deals huge amount of electrical damag ? To me it is way better than explosive strike with its physical damage
    -is brimstone that good without chaos support? You could improve inquisitor tree with all the point.

It’s an buff, you need any skill to activate it.

• CR hits thrice, so actually it’s 240% WD. It’s decent WPS.
  • Irrationally, they are not so strong on overcapped levels.
  • Cause it’s very useful, and this is a component, not augment.
  • Nope.
  • Actually it’s 200%, you may replace components if you feel it needed.
  • Really. That’s different rifle.

Vindicator :

• bc it’s good heal skill.

Purifier :

• SS is an one-point skill, it’s not that good, as you think. ES is a way better cause of it’s weapon damage and AoE.
  • Yes, thats the best source of fire damage.

I didn’t know that this WPS proced 3 times. I have invested in it with my own purifier, but damages are everywhere on the strike, raping trash, so i never payed attention.

About explosive strike : it says 2.3m radius, 40% weapon dmg and 30% to had 45 physical dmg (random numbers). If we imagine fire strike at 110% weapon damage, does it mean :
-mob shot will take 150%, mobs around 40% ?
-everybody take 150% ?

Totally different result !

Main target gets FS+ES damage, all in target area (not a radius, it’s a bit different things, target area is an AoE, which cant miss and crit) get only ES damage.

Purifier version of the build looks pretty fun with all the WPS… Probably end up replacing http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31535 with it since the build doesn’t seem like it’ll ever be updated. Any chances at trying to make an Apostate version utilizing all 5 WPS? For some reason I just really like builds with WPS.

Yea, Purifier looks nice, but personally I prefer this one due to it’s Elemental balance proc, which has amazing trash clear speed.
For Apostate one you can use build, offered by JoV.

Won’t argue since everybody has their likes and dislikes. Not too much a fan of 2H builds in general. Either dual wield or sword & board are my favorites.