[1.0.2.1]Elementalist - with the greatest power comes with great responsibilities

Single target just melts man… I killed the final boss of the expansion in about 20 sec total for all three phases.

Glad you’re enjoying it :slight_smile: now get meteo and Ultos and it’s gonna be even crazier.

Thanks for the gear idea. I would add a note to my guide.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I’m genuinely interested in seeing a video of this build.

I just figured out the pathing for all your devotions. It’s a bit roundabout, but it works. (the alternative with Scholar’s Light doesn’t give you enough points to balance out at the end and get Tempest)

+Chaos (Red) Crossroads
+5/5 Fiend [Link to Thermite Mine (Can go on Wind Devils before)]
+Eldritch (Green) Crossroad
+5/5 Spider
+7/7 Magi [Link to Blackwater Cocktail]
+3/3 Jackal
+Primordial (Blue) Crossroads
+3/3 Lizard
+3/3 Eel
+5/6 Ultos [Link to Wind Devil]
+6/6 Behemoth [Link to Mogdrogen’s Pact]
-5/5 Spider
+4/4 Raven
+5/7 Ulzuin’s Torch (go up the left branch first, finish right at the end) [Link to Storm Totem]
+Ascendant (Purple) Crossroad
+4/4 owl
-Ascendant (Purple) Crossroad
+7/7 Tempest [Link to Stun Jacks]
-Primordial (blue) crossroad
-Eldritch (green) crossroad
+2/7 Ulzuin’s Torch

Feel free to copy that into your main post for the pathing

How does this build do against Nemesis like Fabius on Ultimate?
Can you add your equipment to grimcalc and update the link please?

I am currently levelling an elementalist.

Gutz…thanks for the advice. I’m level 25 and spec’d straight into Flame Torrent. Hope to be able to use it soon. I hope those that play this spec update it frequently as I refer to this guide all the time.

thanks again for helping out a noob:)

Hi, why didnt you uploaded your character ?

In the devotion breakdown I put that if you get Flame Torrent early, you can start leveling it with Wind Devils until you get Hand of Ultos later on. The wind devils move around enough that the flame torrents spread nicely. Thermite mine is pretty far into the tree for demolitionist, which I only started working on at level 20.

Thanks for that advice. I actually bound it to a 2h weapon with lightning nova since i’m always in melee. I’m actually going to try your recommendation.

OH YA! Dmg just melts mobs…thanks.

Gutz one question for the gear we want Lightning or fire?

Looks very…busy. And you’re going to have spirit issue, no?

When you’re leveling up, either is fine. A lot of the gear you may find gives +%elemental damage which boosts both lightning and fire.

Your ultimate goal is definitely the Mythical Light’s Defender set though.

No spirit issue. You do need to chug spirit pots tho.

I call that spirit issues. I don’t like relying on pots, a build should be self sustaining IMO.

…what’s the point of having spirit pots in the game then?

Leveling? Emergencies like maybe energy leech? To reply on them for your build to function…not so much, you should have regen or leech to solve that.

Do you use the same logic on health then? lol

And what’s this ‘emergency’ we are talking about? My energy is low, i chug a pot, simple as that, why make it so complicated?

“I call that spirit issues. I don’t like relying on pots, a build should be self sustaining IMO.” That’s fine, that’s your opinion. IMO spirit issue is when even if you chug pot you couldn’t keep up with the energy cost. I think that description fits the word “issue” much better. But since pots can fix this so called ‘issue’ so easily, it’s not much an issue is it?

btw, I had around 250 energy pots in my inventory by the time i finished ultimate from just picking them up during the playthrough. So what’s the harm of chugging a few of them if they are so abundant?