[1.0.2.1] Ravager - How to solo him with a tank

Thank you for the confirmation.

Also Doom still feels inferior to Bastion due to Bastion’s granted skill being better
Also Avenger can spawn with some interesting completion bonuses so that might be more helpful than Doom

Stupid question, but where can i find him? Is it the Borrowholm Nemesis or how can i get him spawning.

Eh. To each his own I guess, but I agree with Fluff. Doom is awesome.

With that much DA its no wonder the fight took 24 minutes.

Ravager is a Super Boss, you do realize he is stronger than Mogdrogen right?

I’ll be taking it down to 3k. This was a friendly for all, HC included post, but i’ll post a more reckless version and hope to take it to under 20 minutes

7K ARMOR!???

Christ my poor cablist is sitting at 1.7k.

The only reason summoners can solo him is because his AI is absolutely retarded, gets stuck, target your pets or just running around headlessly, and for some reason the boss has 0 aoe outside of bleed tick (which does jack all against pets, im not even sure they actually get affect by it).

Do that to Mogdrogen and all your pets will vaporise in one lightning storm.

Edit: thats with ravager of minds btw, i find him to be the weakest one.

Depend on who you summon, he has less AOE though and no stunlocks

Oh I agree, my kill time on him was faster than Mog. Since with the latter his adds sometimes got in the way of targetting

This guy hits much harder though. Both are difficult in their own right imo

this particular ravager has AoE. The bleed ravager is a different version

Oh i think mine had those spike aoe too, he dont use it often when he is bugging out trying to target things, not sure what damage type it is.

He also has this red dot circling him and my health rapidly loses, i think that is bleed damage? im not sure.

pretty sure it’s % health dmg which is why it’s annoying

If you mean Ravager of Souls(?) I think he has a weird purple bolt which is very slow and easy to spot that applies direct HP reduction over time on you

All of them have a swirly orb i think. Ravager of minds does too

No not the red Orb that circles around him

You should try moving away from him, keep a distance and you can see he fires a slow, very slow purple bolt at you. That’s supposed to the Hp reduction thingie if I am not mistaken
At close range it can be hard to spot

To be honest, his 200%+ total speed is still the main problem, the guy’s auto can crit 15k+

Has anyone attempted to solo kill this guy with a non-tank or non-summoner build, on Elite at the very least? Can he be kited?

So that was from him. I was baffled who the fuck could’ve crit me this high. Yeah I guess it makes sense it was him, he is an asshole afterall

Did it with a DoT build on Ultimate. Why the no tank approach though? You don’t expect to kill him with FoI or AAR do you? You need defenses against him otherwise you’re toast (In this case literally, since they’re all cannibals and shit)

Odds of Ravager becoming even stronger in the next patch… probably high. Thanks guys :stuck_out_tongue:

(seriously nicely done)