[1.0.2.1]Ravenous Earth Ritualist Ultimate Ravager, Lokarr and 150 ex.spawn Challenger Crucible Down

Great build, having a blast with it. Currently I’m using the legendary Pandemic dagger as a weapon. Have you tried this one against bonespike as it adds flat vit dmg to ravenous earth? For me, the tooltip on the dagger shows around +1500 dmg with 1600% vit modifier.

Well… No :stuck_out_tongue: But I did apparently, it was late :wink:

Heh np stuff happens :slight_smile: It’s not too late to edit it btw.

Re 3: Would you take all the points from the Mog’s Pact line or have it at 1-10-1 for the life boost from HotW? That still leaves about 13 points to go into Bone Harvest / Soul Harvest (5-1-7 spread?).
EDIT: Actually you could take 10 points out of Shaman mastery as well (since there’s no skills taken above level 40)?

Re: 5: If anyone has found a way to switch this around to get Twin Fangs + Wendigo it would be good to know how you did it.

I leveled pretty much till lvl 7 with skellies and then switched to RE. From my experience is just amazing throughout the entire game, and you can achieve incredible damage with it very quickly. Until Ultimate every boss just dies within seconds.

After level 7 I maxed out RE, went to 25 points in Mastery, maxed the first passive, maxed spectral binding, then spectral wrath, maxed devouring swarm, maxed hearth of the wild and oak skin, got 50 points in necro, maxed harbinger, got 50 points in shaman, maxed totem, maxed the totem passive and then put points in mark of torment and foul eruption as I saw fit. You really don’t need totem until ultimate since you are immortal anyway.

After playing around a lot with it I decided against going bone harvest. With Ravagers Gaze, Tincture, devouring swarm, totem and Ravenous earth you already spend too much time casting and watching cooldowns. Addings Bone harvest disrupted my playstyle too much.
The extra mastery adds extra survival and stats, which is nice. I just found the amount of situations were i got to use Bone Harvest so rare that it did not benefit me.

I never found Pandemic, so I never got to test it. However the theorycraft is: pandemic adds approx 25% dmg over 4 sec and about 5% extra cdr for RE, whereas Bonespike adds 50% dmg over 6 sec, so outside of hard burst bonespike should be better

Mhm, I’ll try to find a decent bonespike then for bosses and keep pandemic around for bread and butter crap mobs like when farming.

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2d7qKGN

there u go

thx for your share:D

Brilliant. Thanks mate :slight_smile:

That could be better in a few ways - I like the completion of Scales of Ulcama for the energy regen nodes.

anytime

kinda playing this build with my friend in multiplayer because it’s fun to use RE, also loving that spectral wrath thingy which just eats archers :slight_smile:

btw i chose fetid pool instead for some added dmg and slow res when something hits me

Interesting choice. How’s that working out? I thought the 85% ADctH from Tip the Scales would be needed for a squishy caster to survive (but my toon is still only level 40s so it’s a guess for me atm). Then again, I guess it’s only a 20% chance anyway so can’t rely on it to save you in a tough fight.

EDIT: Actually I wish we could get rid of Oklaine’s. I hate being limited to sceptre, dagger or off-hand. It seems the build needs a shield at times which leaves only 2 weapon choices.

You can have it all… :cool:

• Tip of Scales
  • Fetid Pool
  • Hungering Void
  • Wendigo’s Mark
  • Wayward Soul
  • Will of Rattosh

Plus (because I play HC…)

• Turtle Shell
  • Giant’s Blood

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2EopLlZ

Every time i read build title 150 ex spawn i always think build costs 150 exalts :slight_smile:

Behold! The fields in which I grow my fucks!

Lay thine eyes upon them and thou shalt see that they lie barren.

Grimtools for kill: http://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NK4zmJ2

Yes, not bad, but you lost Dryad - any others?