[1.0.2.1] Tactician - Gunning down crucible, sound weird?

Like from Dagallon’s guns??)
I’ll try to test it with FS and Savagery.

How this build works with Kappakabra and Grava??

Yea smth like that.

Kupa is facetankable, but you have trouble in facetanking him not because he hits hard but because he heals fast and if summons more than 3-4 of those blood pools you will have hard time outdpsing his heal. So its better to kite him a bit to remove him from the pools.
Grava, Alex and all old nemesis cant do shit to you, just stand still in inq seal and gun them down. Build has large HP pool, armor, and some ~30 phys resistance on top of really high ADCTH and DA, so only issue with Grava can be if you move away and he cancels your auras.
MQ is bit tricky but facetankable, you just need to time your heals properly.

Ok, I’ve tested Inq’s WPS. For FS it’s around 10-15% dps increase, for Savagery - 20-25%. Not so bad.

Hi! I’m running a similar tactician build right now (warborn/havoc), so this is actually great for me. My question is, do you feel tanky enough against the AoM nemesis bosses? I ended up specing into much tankier devotions (Empyrion/Ishtak/Tree) so that I can survive and got Ghoul/Mark of Divinity to help me out as well. I lost a lot of damage doing that obviously, so I’m wondering how your build deals with this without losing any damage

All wps or just some? I mean did you tested it one by one or all at once?

You can check few posts above, I explained.

All at once and none.

You should try them separately, and then combined. For example, try only first wps, than first and 2nd, than 1st and 3rd, than only 2nd, 2nd and 3rd, etc. Than try them with enhanced weapons that are giving some stats to them, if you use that kind of weapons.

I know its slow process, but if you want to be sure which one is gain and which one is not its only way :wink:

I would do it my self, but dont have time or motivation to go over it again, farming cruci with gunslinger I need few pcs of gear Im missing for one other build :wink:

Huh.

I always thought that build posters were overly competitve to permanently put their names on it, but now it even evolved into mafia of sorts :smiley: :rolleyes:

Ye, we split territory :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this build is better than a 2 handed rifle gunslinger? Even with Valdun’s set?

And what’s the levelling strategy for 1-50 on this guy?

If it uses rifle it cant be gunslinger :stuck_out_tongue:

Joke aside, better idk, tankier definitely.

Strategy comes to this, buy some nice guns as soon as you can afford it and go wild west style like a boss :wink:

Or if you want somewhat faster lvl up do it with 2h blade arc.

Two questions:

Why do you say at one point 3x “dethdealer sidearm” when that is a weapon not a 3 piece set, only to then explain why you chose Havok over Deathdealer’s side arm?

Some confusing info int eh OP post, or I am not reading correctly?

He meant 3 pc Warborn set

Thank you 10 char

My mistake, its fixed now.

tryed your build.

u mad.

I created a quick test chara to test this, do you have 200 attack speed on yours? I’m only at 195 on my tester although it says 200 on grimtools.

Gonna try out this build. Any skill/devotion guide for a newbie like me? Just wondering where do I start learning soldier skills and where to start on devotions.

Oo…

Looks great.

Actually might rob you for those boots.