v2.0 of this build updated into a pure dps machine that can mow down 150-170 Gladiator in 10-10:30 min
This is what you’ll feel like in game:
A moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy
[v220.127.116.11] NEW Video: 150-170 Gladiator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UAcvbbdnGE (10:30 min)
Campaign/Crucible version stats/calc:
Deadly Aim, Fire and Brimston and set proc active. Added Elemental Balance rings and Ravager
s rage augment. As you can see dps skyrockets. It’s possible to use this in crucible too but it’s too risky
[i]This build is meant to break the myth that 2h rifle builds (especially FS) are lacking in any way. It is a special concept to me inspired from Warhammer 40K that I initially wanted to post before Inquisitor mastery came into play and i’m glad I waited.
This a beast of a build capable of dishing out massive amounts of flat damage with the new changes all thanks to FS+WPS and gear. And it does this while being and unstoppable Tank with good armor and balanced DA+Absorb.[/i]
Fire Strike -> Elemental Storm
BWC -> Fissure
Inquisitor Seal -> Meteors
Flashbang -> Eldritch Fire
Basically the weapon is at the heart of the change and what follows capitalizes on it.
- Desolator has massive flat fire damage potential. With a good 50% phys>fire conversion it already exceeds Helborne in this regard. Bursting round with the mod is brutal with this weapon
- We further take advantage of conversion by using a Seal of Destruction instead of Blades. The damage is so high at this point that Revenant devotion life steal is enough. Amulet is also replaced with Shard of the Eternal Flame. This amulet is a beast. More conversion (11% in my case), pure flat fire, +Demmo and Flame touched. These two changes make your bursting power skyrocket
- Devotions. Replaced Fiend with Hydra and Magi for even more flat dmg and % dmg. The proc fissure is also very reliable once it procs and bursts really hard
- Ravager’s Rage augment is also super powerful but risky in crucible.
- Gameplay requires you to be extremely aggressive with this setup. You burst nemeses before being killed. Notice in the video that I set up a spawn point with Seal+Mines before the end of a wave so I can kill a Nemesis right at the start. Alex & Reaper go down really fast due to high damage and low innate resistance to fire+racial %dmg
To show just how powerful this weapon can get:
This is double the amount of what the previous Hellborne setup was capable
[spoiler][v18.104.22.168]Video: 140-150 Gladiator (4:50 min)
Mostly due to sharz +Toughened and my superb lag made worse by fire damage stuff. Average time is 4:30 min
Gameplay and Explanation:
1. Resist Reduction. A great portion of the success of this build is due to massive RR. It has a total of 133 Fire RR (66 is all elemental) to which you add Viper. This is very important. Censure is an absolute must an you will notice that I use Ignaffar combustion Relic not Pyroclasm.
Why this Relic? - Because that 10 rr on it vs an opponent like Sharz who has 100 Fire resistanace is effectively a 10% total damage increase. You will notice in the video that I melt him wuite fast despite the Toughened mutator. Can’t be done without Ignaffar relic. Also the massive elemental bonuses on it means no DPS loss and the 50 DA is amazing to add.
2. WPS. They aid both flat damage outbut to ana amazing degree and Dots:
FS/ES+Bursting Round = Exterminatus! This is what will enable you over 200K Burn ticks in Crucible and also AOE destruction with good %weapon dmg and Weapon burn mod.
FS+Chilling Rounds = Massive single target Burst DMG. You hit 3x VERY fast and also get 3x ES and 3x Brimstone scatter so it also gives AoE
Storm Spread. Don’t overlook it just because you are fire build. The shotgun effect u close is devastating and from range it offers good coverage. You fire 2x so you get 2x ES and Brimstone again.
Gameplay, as stated above in new changes “requires you to be extremely aggressive with this setup. You burst nemeses before being killed. Notice in the video that I set up a spawn point with Seal+Mines before the end of a wave so I can kill a Nemesis right at the start. Alex & Reaper go down really fast due to high damage and low innate resistance to fire+racial %dmg”
For the Emperor!!!