[1.0.3.1] Inquisitor Terminator - 2h Fire Rifle Purifier Tank

And if u cant craft them where do they drop ?

Aetherial Vanguard nemesis. Good luck farming that. He has at least 10 spawn points I know of, probably a lot more…

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60692

Meanwhile at another bar in malmouth…

Aura of censure: we need a buff guys! we are so clunky and only 30% reduction, look at night’s chill, its not even an exclusive!

thermite mines: …

zantai: ya we need some balance changes, nerf firestrike!

I swear all humanoid bosses either have ADHD or intentionally try to avoid the mines. Can’t make Lokarr put his ass on them for more than 3 seconds.

It’d be better if the mines applied a debuff for 5 seconds rather than requiring the enemy stand on them
I’m fine if the RR on the mines gets adjusted (and skill level gets reduced to 10 or 12) because of this QoL change.

As for Censure, I like fluff’s build but it’s an exception. The aura could definitely use some defensive buffs.

Sure it is useful for Fire/burn builds(provided you have enough defensive stats and OA from other sources), but what about cold/frostburn and Lightning/Electrocute builds? Considering the inquisitors elemental focus, the elemental rr of the skill and its exclusive status it should be useful for all elemental damage builds not just 1/3 of them.

The fire and burn damage in Aura of Censure is so minimal that it might as well not be there. It’s currently only picked for the RR, meaning it’s about as effective for cold and lightning builds as it is for fire builds.

Actually I’ve tried this exact build with Empyrion Helm. Atl lvl 18-19 or so with 10m coverage you REALLY feel it’s presence damage wise. And Debuffs so far that your ranged prowess becomes even more versatile.

Umm, since Censure debuffs all elemental then it’s safe to say it is also useful for cold and lightning as well. The -30% is a bit deceiving. Since it debuffs 3 elements you can kinda look at it as 90% debuff. That is why this is an exclusive and Veil of shadow is not

Could you test grenado damage with this this rifle? i was about to start purifer with it so i am interested how much damage it can do ?

nice build btw

Umm, since Censure debuffs all elemental then it’s safe to say it is also useful for cold and lightning as well. The -30% is a bit deceiving. Since it debuffs 3 elements you can kinda look at it as 90% debuff. That is why this is an exclusive and Veil of shadow is not

Should I remind that Night child aslo reduce poison and pierce resistance(effective-120%, lol), deal more dmg, and VoS aslo reduce OA and total speed? And you don’t need to put 50 points intro mastery to pick VoS/night child :roll:

The only thing that is lacking in Censure as an exclusive is doing what the name says. that ~20% skill disrupt is weak. Even vindictive flame “censures” more via reliable AoE stun.

Damage/rr wise it’s very strong. Cold and Acid are either/or. Elemental can be all three at once

Nice build (no idea why no Ulzuin set tho), great performance in Crucible.

I am planning to make ranged Vindicator and I have two similiar devotions setups, one yields 2943 OA before Deadly Aim (with some defensive sacrifices, i.e. bit of hp and 15% less Stun Res - 55% total), another one 2800 OA. I have two small enemy’s DA reduction sources - Seal of Annihilation and 4/12 Stormnox of Elgoloth.

Should I take tankier setup with 2800 OA or less tankier one with 2943 OA? (gonna have about 2k armor, 22% physical resist, ~2970 DA)

Justice set is really good now, it gives burn damage with the mythical version!
The Ulzuin set will make you weaker and damage wise you won’t be able to scale fire and lightning to the same amount. The problem is the devotion, scaling both %fire and %lightning while taking the devotion that reduce the resistances is hard/impossible. It’s just better to focus on one damage type, most the time.

Another player I played with used the Justice set too about a month ago so I knew it was real good!

+1 I had fire dw gunslinger months before AoM, he was Pyromancer and used Justice set. I tried Ulzuin’ but it was much weaker.

Beside it’s heavy focus on a single damage type, Justicar is a heavy armor set with decent defensive buff itself. That means you can be free to seek a more offensive devotion route and choose your component/arguments. Ulzuin just feels squishy no matter what.

I’m still getting solid on some of the mechanics in the game, so I had a question. In the OP and a couple other times in the thread, you talk about WPS skills triggering 2x and 3x. What is this referring to? Is this an interaction with FS and ES having multiple procs because of how they work? Or ES being an AE, so WPS skills go off on multiple targets? or is this just a reference to attack speed.

I love ulzuin, I did post a build aroun it already pre AoM. But i also love the new Hellborne and Justice set is perfect for it now that it has massive %Burn bonuses on it. Not to mention tankiness. 2950DA+12/12BWC + that armor+Inquis seal is the best core defense. Min 2900 base OA

Post it please, more good builds is the better. At least I will try DW, I like badassness of double guns!