Update: This setup is dead, please refer to the alternative setup below, RIP Ulzuin :sadface:
Gunslingers are known to be squishy from the beginning of time (̶J̶o̶V̶’̶s̶ ̶C̶a̶d̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶T̶a̶c̶t̶i̶c̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶d̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶b̶o̶r̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶)̶. G&B builds are even more trashy until very recently when they decided to buff Aegis set, So I tried to make one out of it and it worked lmao.
- Can clear Gladiator
- Can kill Lokarr and pretty much clear all game content.
- That’s it, there’s nothing fun about it otherwise, if you’re looking for something fun to play just go DW or something.
- Looks dumb, seriously shield with a gun? Who though that was a good idea?
- Clear speed is far from impressive, you lose like 40% of your dps when ditching the second gun.
- Mad Queen is a major pain in the ass due to Aegis’ shotgun. I don’t mind her damage but this particular mechanics is probably too unforgiving for shotgun builds. Just stay out of her way when she’s on her periods. Women.
For Crucible I went all-out defence devotion-wise. For main game you can just forget all of Menhir’s bullshit and go with our Lord and Savior Ulzuin.
I also chose Aura of Conviction instead of Censure for same reason. If you want to do Lokarr all day then Censure is a better choice.
Boots and rings are free slots since we already had enough overcapped resistances for another build. If you’re careful you may switch for Golemborn if two wild Iron Maiden’s appear, or Runeguard for Anasteria.
- Complete guide
- More videos?
- Try a more offesive minded setup.
- Go back to Pillars of Eternity.