[1.0.4.1] Inquisitor Enforcer - Aegis Purifier - Gladiator 150-170 Tank

I think it does, the WPS itself doesn’t look that great on paper but when all projectiles hit it deals insane damage.
And if it actually does I hope that’s intended behaviour :stuck_out_tongue:

Shield again, yayyyyyy!!!

When I saw your name as the last reply I somehow already knew what you’d say.

This can only mean we have too many shield builds, right? RIGHT?
I know u guys are smart enough to understand.

Please stop posting in my threads, Make your own. i’ve worked on two versions of this build and one is 2h and very capable in crucible. I’m getting tired of you really

Please stop posting shield builds, be creative…
Oh! u can’t, cause 99% else sucks. :undecided:

I’m getting tired of coming to this forum hoping for a cool build and all I see is Shield and Cadence everyday.

I’ll leave u guys alone, I promise :cool:

I literally just said there is a 2h rifle version of this build posted on the forum here.

Why don’t you be creative and post a build that works instead of shitting on others;)

99% else sucks? That’s why at least 80% of the builds that can Gladiator 150-170 are not shield or Cadence builds.

But keeping plugging your ears, closing your eyes and ignore this but still think Cadence or shields builds are the best in the game.

This build is creative. It’s not easy to make a non-dot shield build in crucible now and this one facetanks it. You can’t seem to read anything that’s not shield/cadence related.

no, what we understand is that you are a broken record that continuously repeats the same nonsense, no matter how often you have been proven wrong.

When you post, that is the one comment you always make so if we see your name, we know what is coming.

here’s to hoping you do…

So the devotion made a full circle and is back to light of Empyrion. I’ll need to check that LoE Menhir thing, at least it fits a fire build with a shield.

Yeah you get warcry basically and fire bonuses with that. As for the rest of devotions, they help your shield and DA needs. Inquis seal + Menhir proc gives you that toughness you need

Cocky mortal with measly dps :furious:

It’s not the dps you fear:p

He does not know de way. He is not the qween

clickclickclick

On a serious note, good build as always Fluff. Have you tried Aegis Soldier hybrid?

YesI have (commando) and it’s horrible. Less tanky( hard to believe but it is) and horrible damage because no WPS, let alone censure.

Is it possible to add a leveling guide with devotion path, skills to take etc?

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56243

Follow this for leveling tips ^

The end game setup works best when one has Aegis Set. W/o it I have my doubts regarding how well G&B works so till then I recommend using either Dual-Wield Pistols or 2h Rifle

Do note that I haven’t tried G&B since vanilla and it used to be terrible before recent buffs so my statement could be completely incorrect

When you get Aegis set, spec into Fluff’s build and enjoy
Here is a theorycrafted non-MI version of Fluff’s build

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0wBmy2

Great build, shame you lack skill points to properly boost inquisitor wps and deadly aim. Although it’s still a lot of damage for such a weird gun/shield combination. Those mi’s tho, totally insane.

Thank you. Boosts and pants can be replaced. Rings are difficult though…

This is because Aegis, as is the problems with many items. Offers waaaay too much pierce res for builds that just don’t need it instead of something else.