[1.0.4.1] Shinobi of Cairn - Phantasmal Bleedblade WH - Gladiator Easy Farm

CoS has 36K flat in vanilla and 58K over n seconds in crucible +%crit. It’s good enough :smiley:

Occult is miles above Shaman for support. 10% more RR with super coverage, you don’t have time to spam bugs all over the place(not to mention even more mana consumption), it’s cast and move(+ the -%50 slow movement from CoF, it’s key), then it’s more OA, another heal, phys res, poison res, absorb+res. It’s just better for this particular concept:)

Even if you replaced Nightclaw with that wendigo MI sword with -8% bleed res to swarm it would not make up for all the problems shaman has with this build

Huh

That’s weird, I could’ve sworn Blade Spirit was crap in vanilla. The only player scaled pet that was good was Wind Devil cause of Maelstrom

Oh well

True. CoF carries occultist in almost every build it’s involved. Good thing trickster has its niche now with Korba. But it still seems like Shaman’s support skills don’t suit crucible at all.

cool build but hard to pilot imo haha

but

For this build shaman doesn’t suit much indeed, not when compared to occult

But, Grasping vines with that %slow+CoF is good, although stationary. I wouldn’t mind trying Wildblood with it now. Pre AoM Vines+Pox kinda sucked but now maybe it’s better

@critico - thank you:p Not hard if you level it, get used to it ti’ll 150 then move to 160 etc. It’s as easy as cheese (pun intended)

Looks like an interesting build, always wanted to try a build with Phatasmal blades build since the first full grim dawn set I found was the demon slayer set. I managed the cold ignaffar infiltrator to level 150, but this looks even more kitey and difficult. Reminded me of the revenge of Shinobi game on the mega drive…tossing out your 8 shuriken in one go :smiley: . As always enjoyable seeing your non conventional builds…this one I may have to give a skip…

Thank you, but it’s funny to see this build associated with the word non conventional:)

Among other things, the build show an overlooked way (on the open forum anyway) of playing PB. You have a strong Bleed Shotgun skill (that allways crits) that now has % crit dmg assigned to the skill and a medal mod to make it even stronger + Other Aoe from Cos and BS

Adding to this is the fact that the main bleed ability insta heals you resolving one of the main issues of bleed builds - solid and safe life steal. So It’s a build in it’s own right, no arm is twisted to make a skill work in a way it seemingly wasn’t supposed to.

In fact, in spite it’s more popular nature, Dw melee trickster is more non conventional and tricky to use. What do you have? Savagery+ pray for Execution crit and Whirling, ACQ procs and crits with mods. He’s a duelist not a battlefield build in reality:)…and way harder in crucible imo although doable

Hi fluff,

If I put 1 point to Frenetic Throw, will the mana enough for sustain the energy usage?
I mean with your current energy leech

You can’t use Frenetic Throw here. This is a Bleed PB build. Frenetic Throw reduces the DoT potential of the skill

Yeah I know it will do less damage
Just curious, Frentic Throw has -50% Skill Energy Cost
With it, can we spam PB without out of energy?

frenetic throw is great until act 4 with bleed on this build. the 50% cost reduce is great for that. But then you need to commit, wither bleed or Flat dmg spam. The transmuter also cuts your dmg in half on the skill, there is no need for spamming once you gather up a crowd:)

Casting this skill at full strength and running around slowing while not being slowed is what the build thrives on. And that heal from CD PB is just so nice

Thanks for reply,
What do you think about Physical Bleed PB with WH or Reaper or perhaps Blademaster?
Will one of them works?

I just thinking of spamming Flat Physical PB Build with Frenetic Throw
Converting Cold, Chaos, and Vitality to Physical

I really don’t know. sounds like a cool idea. This is what imo constitutes as unconventional:) Bare in mind though, frenetic transmuter and Gladiator belt bod may not work together they way you would like them to. i’m pretty sure they won’t

Outside of leveling to 35 with frenetic I have little experience with PB spam which I will work more on. It won’t be unconventional however:D

Well perhaps it’ll work for just for fun builds (or may be more) :slight_smile:

Tell me if it does if you test it. Does speaker of for the Dead work?:slight_smile:

Speaker for the Dead, I think it won’t work well
It converts half of the vitality, and the procs is on death

Currently I have in my mind is converting Heart Seeker and Nether Edge to Physical
If only we can also convert Pierce to Physical :undecided:

Edit : I hope there’s gear for Pierce to Physical conversion in the next patch. Sure, I’ll let you know if it works

Reposting my humble suggestion

Not intended. I just forgot to chance left click to “move command” which is dangerous cause you get stuck in attack animation - Edit: I retract this, i did pot “move to” on left click so no melee in the vid

My initial theorycraft had execution and WD. You can do that in vanilla, In crucible with virtually no attack speed i don’t recommend it

Feels odd seeing a Bleed build without Blade Arc :rolleyes: Still, Circle of Slaughter looks like it does just as well, if not better than it. Good job making another top tier build Fluff.

Shinobi scoff at such lack of class, as effective as it can be:p

CoS has the Damage the AoE and the % crit but no retard %total damage transmuter like BA. CoS is a good addition to the arsenal however especially with the helm mod