[1.0.4.1] Shinobi of Cairn - Phantasmal Bleedblade WH - Gladiator Easy Farm

very beautiful build …

PB is one of the most hard skills to comprehend. Good to see a fine PB build.

I made some changes to your BD https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23wvLj2

Also I watched the video,and it’s not quite stable yet , however to be fair +75% crit damage debuff is challenging for all fragile build . I would suggest to use slaughter ring more often together with Slithblood Tincture to encourage longer standoff time, also use WD skills greater than 100% to amplify your DOT damage .:stuck_out_tongue:

Glad you like it, thank you:)

I try to avoid using consumables for videos in general as it would create dependency in the long run and would influence how i’d make my build (that’s just me).

As for WD, I theorycrafted 16/16 SS since pre AoM but really, BS maxed is very good for kiting in crucible. A fine idea for Vanilla gameplay or Crucible up to 150, after that it’s risky and you end up losing clear time due to weak BS. another problem with SS is that if you wanna make good use of it you need Nidalla %crit at 12/12 at least, at least that is my take on it.

Edit:Leveling tips were added

and also, Hi Jaegermeister :slight_smile: nice yo see you around again

Have you tried crafting bloodspill cleavers?

Sure, But Nightclaw is convenient. You Hard cap Cos and you have the AoE proc that does it’s work without you worrying about it. But it’s a fine idea why not. You can make it plaguebearer in vanilla and spec out of manticore to get berserker devo. Apply Plaguebearer with SS:)

I wish we had mythical version of Bloodreaper set. One of rare cases when epic set could be on par with legendary items/sets.

The concept - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mkQ0WZ

P.S: Let me know if we need a separate thread in Ideas & Feedbacks on this.

Regards,
Strannik

i don’t mind, post away:)

Bloodreaper imo is frenetic throw build but it’s weird. All that cast speed for gimped bleed due to transmuter, no vitality support. You can’t really compete with the medal bleed mod for PB.

Also you meiss 3x bleed procs. Chest and 2x weapons. No ideea how a legendary version that supports cast speed would be about. I think they made it like this just to fulfill a good mid tier leveling purpose (without transmuter in this case)

Will wait for incoming patch v1.0.5.0. Maybe we will get some new options. :slight_smile:

Good point, need to test.

True, but set completion bonus looks nice. Just to play around to check if we can compensate legendary medal loss.

Agree with proc from chest. Not sure on 2x weapons. If I understood correct, the procs seem to work for short distance. It is not my playstyle for such builds. :slight_smile:

Make sense. But on the other hand we have legendary and mythical versions of Demonslayer’s set for vitality PB. Why not to support bleeding PB for high levels?

Not mine either as can be seen in the vid:) I play it as it’s meant to be played.

But sooner or later, a hard boss that matters will get close enough

Well, in this case Circle of Slaughter and Gase of Beronath are our best friends. Also SS is good to break the distance.

P.S: In theory, depends on personal preferences, in critical situation one can use some consumables like Aether Cluster, Courageous Tincture and Slithblood Tincture.

i try my best to stay away from consumables in general. But it’s preference as you say:)

Yeah, I also try to avoid using consumables. For melee builds I use Hoarfrost Ointment when fighting against Moosilauke. Don’t want to see the Nemesis doing weird and unnatural things with frozen character. :smiley:

x2 moosi fisting?:wink:

Thanks, glad to be back. :slight_smile: I am playing your dw full Cunning BM atm and just starting to get into all the new builds.

Just was thinking about a PBlades builds, so this one comes in handy. :smiley:

Sorry, a noob here. How can you dual wield without a dual wield skill

The transmuter from Pneumatic Burst skill in nightblade tree

Shinobi of Cairn? More like raging alcoholic of Cairn, because boy, gotta keep chugging that precious green liquid for the build to work, even with 4 ectoplasm, at the start.

Jokes aside, it’s a really nice build, great job! It starts to ramp up after unlock blade spirit so i’m having loads of fun with the bleeds, thanks! :smiley:

did you over commit in PB invest?

Try Arcane Spark, with pierce through foes it’s amzing

Hi Fluff,

I already test it sometimes ago
Physical PB doesn’t work well, need more gear support for conversion :undecided:

Hey guys, a noob here…started playin Grim Dawn like 1 week ago and i’m playing this build.I’m on Elite for the moment, almost at the end and i don’t know if i choosed wisely the points/devotion.
Seems i can’t link the grimtool for my character ( /calc/bVAEP5DV ).
Any advice ?
Cheers,

Choose the upload button in grim tools calc

With the main skills completed and recommended devotions to start the game you should fly through elite;)