[1.0.4.1] Shinobi of Cairn - Phantasmal Bleedblade WH - Gladiator Easy Farm

I can’t post link in the forum yet…it says something like i need 3 posts or something like that :slight_smile:
I have the skills and devotions and i’m currently almost of the end of elite, the problem is where i go from there…i need to get items and things like that :smiley:

You go to ultimate:D

You can farm elite a bit. BoC or new rogue dungeon are very good for that. Even if you won’t do as much dmg as you would with BiS gear it will be easy and safe.

You can find some bleed gear with factions, like the ring in malmouth resistance. You can use a Murderer Helm. Whatever you find and helps you really, you shouldn’t worry too much, just try to keep your resistances in order and kite well:).

Thanks for the tip.
Yea i saw that in this game you need resistences more then dmg :))
Great build anyways.

What do you have? Savagery+ pray for Execution crit and Whirling, ACQ procs and crits with mods. He’s a duelist not a battlefield build in reality…and way harder in crucible imo although doable.

Oversaw this build…nice.

But to the quotation:
Has anyone tried a DW Bleeding Trickster to 170?
Chthon send me a build, I tried it…wasn´t comfortable with it.

I quit thinking about Crucible with my Trickster…too much work, not enough time. :undecided:

I did. It’s very hard but can be done. Might try again with heavy focus on vines

I would be very interested to see it. :slight_smile:

Well, I used the same devo setup as campaign. I didn’t go into the DA meta, which is very hard not to do for DW chars. I tried it for belgo and 4.2K DA can finish crucible reliably, Esp since you add VoS, Dodge/Defect& Fumble to that DA. But it’s not enjoyable and gearing/devos are single minded…DA

Might try again later hopefully without stalwart nonsense

Out of curiosity would 10% more RR make any difference? Referring to the Deathstalker Relic

Was curious if it could challenge Massacre’s position in the relic slot

That proc though, so reliable. Idk how long that pet lasts in crucible beyond 150.

Massacre and chest proc constantly poke at your enemies as you kite/face them. And some minor life steal as well.

It’s an interesting but odd relic. I’d try it maybe with Acid AA WH, I really don’t know, but not on bleed PB. I’d sooner use belgothian.

I used it on Acid WH, I’d rather stick with Malediction since we already have plenty of RR

I am looking to try it on Acid Reaper.

On a side note
It’s a shame it’s a relic, I’d have loved to try a Deathstalker + Nemesis based build.

Nidalla murmur spread and dots again…idk…it’s weird. Unless we’d have an acid cadence set around the corner in build 0.6…ahem:rolleyes:

Please no. Cause I think WB benefits more from that than BM and there’s already a ton of strong WBs out there. I’d rather have acid melee fire strike for sabo. And deathstalker is kinda good for it, imo.

Sure, sounds neat! Didn’t think of that.

Or an acid AA item like theodin’s

If you Praets have some vodoo magic in the bag then use it and cancel this, it doesn’t sound like a good idea :eek:
I’d much rather lean towards Acid Sabo like x1x1x1x2 mentioned or go with some other damage type

I see this requested quite often. Why does Acid even need an auto-attacker? It’s pretty good even with Beronath

That was totally a personal assumption. I have no idea what the new sets bring.

I am messing around with this build at level 75 using un-optimized gear and im having a hell of a time with energy.

are there any options or items im missing to help regen or leech?

I run out so fast i end up running around doing nothing haha.

Hi Fluff, thanks for posting the build, really enjoying it so far.

I was wondering about aspect of the guardian and possesion. Unless I’m missing something, they don’t seem to boost your damage. Are you using them purely for their defensive aspects?

Also, what are your thoughts on this post:

I don’t have any of the endgame gear required yet, so I’m a bit worried about getting stuck and abandoning the char. :wink:

AoTG is for the Physical Resistance

If anyone has energy problems then switch to 2x Ectoplasms. It’s a DoT caster, you’ll still be killing things with ease due to the insane duration bonus

Ofc it’s for defense:) Resists, phys res, absorb. All a God send whether vanilla or crucible.

As for gear I think I replied to that post if you look below it somewhere. There are some options. you may not do as much dmg as with bis gear, but it should be more than enough to finish the game, troll some bosses.

@Sempuken: Arcane Spark is amazing (put in medal) vs mobs for mana leech. Then reduced energy cost with Focusing prism or seal of annihilation. You can getmore with 2 points in owl devotion. The you can try a couple of ectoplasms in rings. Also don’t forget about energy absorb which is again very strong vs mobs so make sure you have 1 point in Phantasmal armor. Always drink an energy potion if/when your mana bar is half way depleted. This way. This way you have a full bar of energy, meaning enough time for the next potion to recharge during a longer fight.

Thank you so much for the help, this build is best time ive had so far with the game, cuz its really hard to play (for me anyway).