[1.0.5.0] The Deceiver - A Cataclysmic Non TD Elemental Pure Mage - Gladiator 170 Nuker

no way. :smiley: Ignition is one bang. Kalastor has many projectiles with radius that will most hit a larger foe(Kinda like Cannister). And Flat fire from gun added to each projectile. Kalastor is vastly underestimated. And this build doesn’t even specialize in it completely (I could take Runebinder hat but I also wnated Fire DB in there and the mix is worth it). Ignition is more about the Burn really

There si also pierce>fire conversion if you wanna take it further.

DB sheet dmg i don’t remember. Dmg is ok though. I do get 350K in crucible with RR on

I am seeing ghoul on more and more non-life leech builds. Is that physical resist really that important? Did you test it w/o it? I imagine only Reaper would give you a little trouble.

Why no life leech?:p. Stormfire and Flame torrent %wp dmg = full HP during Ghoul and yes almost 80% phys res which does help

I did test without, i had chariot. Ghoul is better

Ah right, I forgot that FT has %WD.

I always thought Ignition damage is added to each projectile that’s why I always get 1 rune and max ignition on Kalastor except on dedicated builds. Last time I tested maxed Kalastor was on 0.4 where I didn’t really care for cleartime so didn’t notice this. Thanks!

Whenever you cast Kalastor, enemies around or not, you will notice a small explosion 0.5 sec after. That is ignition. Then you get Kalastor actual conflagration with projectiles.

It’s a 2-stage Rune

Can this build please get updated to latest build of GM?

this is my first time playing and i follow this build :smiley:

This was updated but Fluff forgot to put it in the OP. Dig through the pages and you’ll find one.

ups

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=645382&postcount=39