[1.0.5.1] Gin Yursis - DW Cold/Frostburn Apostate

Oh I am very sure it wasn’t. SS is only 16/16 in my build anyway and even if were higher, nah. You need dedicated WH with cof rr to take acid SS that high

Thoughts about a build.

How Mythical Iceskorn Talons perform with Bone Harvest? I mean 12% chance to 100% CDR of all active skills. This mod may be very useful.

I can actually replace rings with Alkamos’ to keep the Pierce > Cold conversion, and equip Talons to cast double Bone Harvest, and more importantly - to reset devotions CDR.

Is this path worth it?

If you have MIs to not loose OA, DA and resists then go for Alkamos rings
In my experience Iceskorn isn’t good here because BH sn’t your strongest damage source, it’s hagarrad.

@Fluff
kay

Already done some calculations: with one Alkamos ring that gives flat OA I lose only 60 OA and some health. Acceptable imo.

Main question was - how does that CDR mechanic perform with Bone Harvest? If it can reset the defensive devotions, Giant will proc not once per 30 seconds, but once per 10 seconds for example.

Pretty sure the cooldown reset only effects Bone Harvest so it can double-casted (or triple if you get lucky).

So, it affects only Bone Harvest itself. Got it.
Welp, that’s sad

Hey at least multicasting Bone harvest is so powerful. And it’s 12% chance so it’s not a low probability.

It is sad that mod doesn’t reset devotions, only itself.
But no doubts, I’ll test it today to see how it performs damage-wise. After all, double Bone Harvest is 500-600k damage into someone’s face :wink:

New score under Vanguard Banner:

Iceskorn or the current gloves?

Current gloves. I found Iceskorn useless, it procs not too often

I just slightly changed skill distribution points and overcapped Biting cold this way.

Hi guys, I accidentally turned my Gin Yursis into unstoppable faceroll machine.

Check this out.

I sacrificed 200% cold damage and 20-28 flat cold, but hey, permanent Inspiration, permanent Wayward Soul, 66% uptime MoT, 100% slow resistance, much more DA really worth it.

Not to be said previous one was bad, but it was edgy as f*ck and required very precise control in many situations, especially when you meet 2 Reapers and Valdaran.

Damm, 2 Dreadweaver and all I needed was one :rolleyes:

Added video of killing Lokarr.
Killing time - 1:03, without consumables, facetanking all the time.

Still can’t record crucible videos, fps drops to the floor, impossible to play.

How do you think guys, is it worth replacing Conduit of Undying Whispers with Runebinder’s Gem in this build?

Pros: +80 DA, +90 flat cold and +8% crit damage to Rune, additional +170% Cold damage and Frostburn.
Cons: -2500 HP, - 130 OA.

I use Beronath on mine since I have low non-Deadly Aim OA w/o it.

Never considered Runebinder’s Gem but imo Beronath is better than it cause of more flexibility with points

That flat damage if applied to each beam looks very promising. That’s why I’m thinking about it. Also Chaos resistance Beronath doesn’t have.

It definitely needs some tests.

Hello guys.
I designed a new Infiltrator build similar to Gin Yursis, but changed the weapons and took Nightblade instead of Necromancer. Rune of Hagarrad now have +60% crit damage. Fire->Cold and Pierce->Cold conversions allow to take Rune of Kalastor, which is almost fully Cold now.
Damage is very good.

Tests and updates are in progress.

Your build should work in 170 as it’s basically the Cold variant of x1x1x1x2’s Fire Hagarrad caster - http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68532

Good luck with testing, looking forward to more Chillflame builds posted. So far we only have 2:eek: