[1.0.5.1] Gin Yursis - DW Cold/Frostburn Apostate

Indeed that’s very funny =) My build was also intended to be cold Purifier with overcapped Fire Strike converted to Cold, but I found that cold Fire Strike sucks. 40k dps even with Fiend proc is totally not enough.

Hmm, well one of these days I’ll edit an old build guide and maybe that would change your mind about Cold FS

replace all that stalwart with Alakmos set for conversion:)

You’ll have to do it anyway when the patch hits

When the patch hits, I’ll do it with pleasure. It was an original idea to get near-90% pierce->cold conversion, but not viable for Crucible

Cold FS may be good, but with 2x Chillflame? Maybe that build had other weapons or more flat damage? This rune-oriented concept have many Rune modifiers but only 8k weapon damage when fully buffed.

It’s pretty average compared to korba

Oh come on! That’s not a fair comparison at all. :mad:

But yeah, it’s a weaker version of Cold Savagery, the best part about it is pure Cold Elemental Balance/Harmony proc and Cold Shower/Cold Meteor:D

I think it ought to be:)

Hi there,
could anyone tell me pls where does the frosty-spike effect on the ground come from? Is this some WPS or some item skill?

9 beams of ice radially shooting from one point? It’s Rune of Hagarrad.

Thats it! thanks

Bone Harvest can activate Reaping Strike?? I’m starting to be confused about what “default weapon attack” mean…

Nope, Bone Harvest can’t activate Reaping Strike. But during this 3 sec cooldown character can hit someone with default weapon attacks, including Reaping Strike :smiley:

Ahahaha! Ok, glad to know that my understanding is still correct.