[1.0.6.0]A Blood Knight never dies - 150-170 Galdiator 11 min

This build is less about super fast killing an more about the fact that it cannot die. Just time MoT. Counter strike lifesteal an AoE at 0.3sec Cd is amazing, RE with Bat, high base %lifesteal, Uroboruuk’s reaping fits like a glove here. The pets are very tough just to make it clear. I was retard at wave 169 and didn’t recast main pet until end of wave 170. Still it killed well and proves how good base set is.

[v1.0.6.0]Video 150-170 Gladiator(11 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzowfJ9C3X4

Grimtools:https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V04oRJV

Just auras are up

Leveling:

As my old DK was just lvl 85 and didn’t have time to level it this is a rehashed char so level however you want. Phys S&B, Vitality Bone Harvest, Skelletons, whatever:)

In Conclusion:

The set is very good. Has the bad ass knight of doom vibe one could hope for and performs as such

Good build I’d have done it the same way except for the ring and the medal (not saying yours is a bad choice, I didn’t think it was useful outside frostburn builds)

Why not use the Epic Ring (Cursebearer)?

Idk. I built it pretty fast. Use that one if it’s better:) Wanted to squeeze more OA

Why not use Master of Death then?

Oh and did you try Necro Belt + Badge of Mastery?

No way man. Tat lifesteal with BH and BH+DoT vit from harbinger. Harb is the way here imo.

Haven’t tried the rest.

I lice occult belt, OA massive+ BH

I can see the logic behind the belt but what the aura choice still bugs me. Well I suppose we can always axe one of the rings in favor of an OA related MI

Use master of death then:p In campaign you might be more OA ungry but in crucible Harb is very strong with this guy

Why 8 points in Decay and 3 on Ravenous earth?

Oh yeah, most likely will end up using Master of Death myself

Last question, did you try to sneak in Deadly Momentum by dropping Dread to 1 pointer for more Physical>Vit converted damage?

EDIT:
Also what are Decay ticks on dummy like?

Damage debuff
It has shorter CD than WC so maybe that’s why he likes it. Use WC if you want

How good counter strike (in terms of damage and survivability) in this build?

But why not maxed decay then? it has 3 points more than needed in the main skill

Well it should leech enough to keep you alive judging from the looks of it. Basically a very, very powerful Siphon Souls. But a Siphon Souls that can also hurt your enemy

3 pots means - 1pt +2 (from gear). Judging by how thin he’s spread out in points I don’t think he had much of a choice :smiley:

You should take than okains + lion + green crosroad instead of scolars light + Crane + 1pt wendigo

Anyway it looks nice, should be beyond unkilable, thus Im bit surprised that you invested so heavily in MoT.

Edit: Also hound looks much better than lizard here.

He has 1 point in it, plus 2 from gear… and 3 more HE PUTTED IN.

Probably to deal with Damage Reduction debuff that would gimp your ADCtH.

Sorry my bad

I guess he’s been doing drugs.
Or the projectile increase to RE at level 6 does pay off for him

Got it.

Basicly I just want to create a ritualist with this set, therefore, I estimate the pros and cons in the absence of a counter strike.

Oh crap
Let’s just hope we had different ideas :eek:

What a bloody display! :cool:

1.0.0.6? Did we time travel? Should i remake my S/B Witchblade?

How… how did you get the set so fast?