[1.0.6.0] Avatar of Solael 2.0 - Sigil master & 2xDoom Bolt - Gladiator 150-170 in 11:30

100-120K Crits per sigil (60-70 campaign) involving massive lifesteal & 280 -400K DB

A remake of the oldAvatar of Solael 2x DB build, this version has more damage and Massive sustain + AOE from very potent sigils with mods. Concept made before Radaggan of on the radar and yet it delivers the power and has the 2x DB trademark nuke of the build that can be very fun to use. It rivals Blood Knight’s unkillable nature, with minimal kiting it can even surpass it as the Sigils are extremely consistent in damage & sustain when used right. A lazy, fun build.

[v1.0.6.0]Video 150-170 Gladiator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9_WewQTu0Q (11:20 min) Can be 11 min depending on mutators

Grimtools: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVb4W7QN like the PB build, the main hand does NOT need to have those affixes for the build to succeed. The consistency that the mods on the scepter offer 3x Sigils rivals the Bloodsworn repeaters DB mod. DB is not really gimped by this and the build gains much more from this setup

Bindings:
Bloody pox -> Will of Rattosh
Sigil -> Flame Torrent
Doom Bolt -> Time Dilation
Devouring Swarm -> Hungering Void

A couple words from Solael:

[i]Cast your Sigils and debuffs and thrive on your enemies pain:) Nuke Heroes with DB after rr settles in to finish them off quicker.

Wasting offers the build good effective DA and the mods for sigils while using Conduit Amulet as well make this build very competitive even compared to a dedicated set like Radaggan and we get a nice nuke from DB on top - max dmg[/i]

In closing:

Have fun with your immortality

As usual another impressive build. :slight_smile:

wow you’re on fire these days :smiley: looks like another insane build, congrats !

Nice one, what do u expect from the radaggan set with vitality/lifesteal aura of censure and vit/acid sigil ?

Thanks for posting all these great builds Superfluff - always interesting and look fantastic!

Grats on finally posting it. Btw title is wrong.

god please stop posting builds man! my thread subscription can only hold so much space :rolleyes:

-edit I remember I do have this build somewhere, now time to get some ideas!

again more edit- holy crap the items are close to bis if not bis for sigil db combo for conjurers, impressive indeed

Good luck getting all those greens, guys, hehehe.

Well i’m done for now. These 4 new and Belgo update were prepared since 0.6 testing. It best i’d try Ragaddan too@Ana ( i’ll try cabalist I think)

The GReens are not really all hard. Log drops all the time so just take what gives good resists, Scepter is perfect with whatever affix you find. Really, it’s pants and medal that might be harder. But medals drop like freakin candy

Very impressive build ! Gratz man !

For leveling a conjurer what is your advices guys ?

Pox levels veteran really fast. Add doom bolt along the way for fun nuke. invest in vulnerability and Swarm only from shaman ti’ll end game.

Towards mid elite, after getting a scepter with any affix and rylok medal go crazy with sigils

Wow, I hoped you will post build with each of new sets :eek:

Will be radaggan maybe. Cabalist would be too easy and smilar to this one only with MoT and 74% absorb and no DB lol.

So Deceiver

Maaan, I hoped for some kind of aura build with elemental converted to vitality equips to combo with Aura of censure.

Yes, Deceiver:D

I guess this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVl37Ej2 would work not much worse.

Thing is, Cabalist can do 5x high dmg sigils cause he uses green scpeter like this build but DEceiver only 4x sigil max with a bit less dmg cause he needs decree. However Deceiver Cenusre heal is ridiculous on top of sigils and has the possibility of interesting devotions

is solael pants bis. I do know that attack damage to health does not work with sigils am i right?

No but it works with Flame torrent and it’s still damage:)

forgot that one nice. And one thing I would perhaps use Benjar shoulders, 4 % OA and physical resist is good but OA can be obtained elsewhere. +3 Doombolt is cool and the resist it gives. Think you can go whatever you have i think.