[1.0.6.0] Nature's Avenger - A Phys/IT Titan - the 2h reign begins - Gladiator 150-170 in 11 min

Sorry that I couldn’t help you any further :see_no_evil:

One thing I actually found in my theorycrafting-archive just now was this Archon setup I cooked up in expectation of levelling one goint into the FG expansion (I wound up starting with a Shieldbreaker instead, though, so I kind of forgot about it). It was directly based on the OP’s build & might at least be a start in case you’d like to try going into that direction.

@Cinder, I love 2H phys builds, but levelling one is a pain in the ass. I think I will go S&B warlord. I played this game from beta to release. Stopped playing coz of game performance issues. I will start from scratch again. I will try the performance boosts on the recent patch.

Yeah, Warlord is a pretty solid choice for a starter, too!

For levelling – and endgame too, tbh. – 2h Forcewave (transmuted) would be a pretty good choice in my experience, especially if you rush Celestial Presence afterwards :slight_smile:

:arrow_right: starter version by malawiglenn

Yeah, I was already taking a look into it. Might start with 2H spam then change to s&b later.

@Ysengard I also have budget spin2win and Dual wield cadence warlords too if you get “bored” with forcewave at level +90 :slight_smile:

Leveling with 2H spam forcewave is a breeze though :slight_smile:

@malawiglenn, honestly I’m already looking at the compendium builds and your beginner builds and I’m torn which warlord I will use. I preferrably love 2H phys builds, but endgame wise thinks that S&B would be better like Symbio’s build.

I think using your 2H spammer or spinner then transitioning to S&B later?

Yes that is a good idea. I can also make a S&B warlord similar to Dragon’s pre-Krieg death knight. I will upload it in the sketches later today. Then play by your stash. If you get many Ocavius pieces continue with spamm forcewave or Aegis, if you get many Justice set pieces go with fire blitz/forcewave, if you stoneguard set go with retaliation, if you get warborn set pieces go with DW or S&B cadance and so on :slight_smile: