[1.0.6.0] Nature's Avenger - A Phys/IT Titan - the 2h reign begins - Gladiator 150-170 in 11 min

and@lee.

I considered Eye and even played with it.

Lets’s look at the stats:

Flat dmg
Doom: 10-14/14-22
Eye : 1-76 (so ~40 average?), slight win for eye up to this point (25 flat dmg means less for a 2h with big dmg gap than dw)

% Dmg
Doom: +96/+144% Physical Damage
+96/+144% Internal Trauma Damage with +32/+48% Increased Duration(already the flat dmg difference from above is almost null as ~120% phys dmg has a a big impact on 2h base dmg- we get the IT bonus on top))
Eye: Nada, and as said above flat phys is kinda same but Eye loses a lot on % dmg and % duration

%AS
Doom: 4-6%
Eye: 6-10% EVer so slight win for eye

Proc with good % dmg wit a massive 2h that also has great DoT aided by it’s own % dmg and % duration
Doom: Doomforce ( instant and no to mention you feel great when you launch stuff into the air)
Eye: 20% chance for converted electricity Good luck proccing 20% with ZT and a crit. That’s a 1.6% chance with a generous 30% chance to crit. Becaue it’s 2h and not DW it stays this way.

This is not Korba. You lose with Eye imo. And the Doomforce-groundsmash combo is very good. Also Upheaval is amazing now and has 180% dmg with mod

As strange as it seems the result is there. The Swarm 2x RR + Blind fury possibly proccing at every hit (i mean if you AoE with ZT or feral hunger it is a certain Fury proc). Falcon swoop has been nerfed since Jajaja’s build a lot and ZT + Feral interfere with upheaval. Fury on Main attack + swarm changed this build from ok to a force to be reckoned with.

But the devotion pattern is flexible for whoever wants this. As suggested in the build i’d sooner get tempest for the flat dmg and put the proc on upheaval. That thing lasts 6 seconds and adds DoT too. while Fury on upheaval procs so rarely as opposed to bound on Savagery. Plus you feel like a bad ass with tempest on and fury everywhere,

I don’t know what you mean. I’m not even close to dying ever. Only Anasteria really stuns me and it’s fine. Just put a Leather on the helm and 3-4 points in Scars of battle and problem solved if it’s a problem :). I don’t regret one bit replacing of Kinks boots with the earthshatter ones

In AoM at 150+ I find slow res or freeze res more valuable these days( no more trolls), end even those are ok at 40% unless your build thrives on kiting

It’s because no more green golems hurling orange rocks at you.

That too, but i generally avoided them anyway, or rushed them cause they only throw at range

looks similar to my build of nature’s avenger, that I put on forum before last update - but even with update it did DoT’s up to 200k, and still works -
but this build on pure physical has even greater damage, and I guess it was better to see it as pure physical from the beggining, without bleeding damage, so that’s nice changes to this Set…

Back then the set was in dire need of tuning. had bleed/it mix. So you had to do all sorts of placeholders like laceration.

Now it’s IT dedicated and is proper auto attack 2h

Heh, true, but I still prefer getting BA on this set. Combined with Savagery’s Fury and War Cry + Bull it deals stupendous damage, especially on bosses.

Very similar to my tweaked Avenger as well, though you know me, Fluff, I went for more sustain. Also have Warborn Helmet for WC CDR and Sigil of the Bear King.

And I see you used similar idea with Wild Whispers as well, it is indeed, very powerful.

Just keep this in the back of your mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

222%* 290% = 643% Weapon damage with Zollhan

Savagery maxing is the thing. Bare in mind that Laceration IT is not addedt to BS % weapono damage. It’s a stand alone spell of sorts. So with that in mind Doom force and Ground smash do the job as stand alone

Doesn’t Upheaval prevent you from critting with Zolhan and Feral tho?

Nope. Upheaval roll after all other`s WPS checks.

I thought if you crit you always roll Upheaval.

Nope, you can check it on dummies - non-crit WPS roll first. Then on-crit WPS roll if you crit. One of the reason why Upheavel is not stellar in high-WPS setup even after buff`s.

That’s what I am saying, if you crit, do you always roll Upheaval or can you crit with other wps? Or is it something like: if you roll wps and crit, you crit with wps, if you don’t roll wps but roll crit, you roll Upheaval?

Upheaval is the last in check order. Ofc you will crit with Zoltan/other stuff. Upheaval would work only if you crit and don`t roll another WPS.

Thanks for that clarification, so I might put a point into Upheaval again on my druid that has only 25% wps (just Feral Hunger).

Although 1 point gives me 5/10 Upheaval with 80% weapon damage. Seems bit of a downgrade despite it being aoe.

There is detailed discussion how Upheaval works somewhere among jajaja’s threads. Long story short it shares proc chance with other WPS. 25% Zolhan, 25% Feral hunger and 100% Upheaval turning into 16.6%+16.6%+66.6% chance to proc when crit.

That sucks, it means it’s taking away those big juicy zolhan and feral crits

It’s the other way around, but it’s fine. Upheaval is a beast on this build. I’d take it to 20 in campaign with chariot instead of shield wall :slight_smile:

Last time I tried Upheaveal- 1.3.1 http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65218
It worked as last-check WPS. MB I`m wrong, but if it delude WPS pool then it would lead to huge DPS loss. My tests showed no effect on dummy kill time.

WPS affect upheval not the other way around. It’s like you said. WPS first

There is no order of check. WPS system works as follows: game creates pool of values 1-100 and assigns 1-66 to Upheaval, 67-83 to Zolhan and 84-100 to Feral hunger for example. Then randomly chose one. All WPS have equal priority, but different weigh.
Pre 1.0.6.0 Upheaval did nothing to dummy cause it doesn’t hit initial target, but sure it reduced proc chance of other WPS :slight_smile:
Btw, Upheaval still doesn’t apply bleeding to initial target, this working as intended??