[1.0.6.1] Blackiron Whirlwind - DW Pistols Physical Cadence Death Knight, Gladiator farmer (~12 min)

Seems it always worked with melee, I don’t remember. In any case now it does.

It works DW with melee.

I remember that Zolhan always worked with DW melee, otherwise it makes no sense

Slight nitpick: You should probably switch the spellscorched plating on your gloves to the belt and the udgenbog leather on the belt to the gloves, it improves armour by 39 with no other changes due to belt armour applying to all slots.

Sick build, shame I don’t have the weapon, would definitely try this out.

Shame on me! All right, Spellscorched plating applies to all armor pieces only when is placed on belt, if I place it on gloves it just applies to gloves. My appologies.
Edit: OP updated.

@Theuberelite, check your blueprints, this weapon is craftable so you probably can craft it :slight_smile: Or ask a friends to craft two for you as well

How this build will work using Inquisitor instead off Necromancer?

Necromancer have physical RR on Spectral Wrath so Necromancer is definitely better here. For Inquisitor you probably need 2x Havoc and mixed phys+pierce damage instead of pure physical.
Here’s an example.

I wonder how would this work compared to this build compared DMG and Survivality?
Maybe 2h pierce build will work best with Tactician?
Inquisitor have a lot of support for pierce dmg.

I have a pierce Vindicator. I think Tactician will work too.

Hello everyone,

i am new here but i’am interested in how you manage to get the devotion points spend in the correct order. I wonder how to make any progress without havint 1 first point in the starting wheel?

can someone help me out please ?

hf and good item hunt

Finished devotions can sustain themselves with their own affinity. For instance you wanna start with the Jackal, you need 1 red. Get first red in Crossroad then your next 3 devotion points to Jackal. Now you get 3 more red, so you have 4 red in total. This means that you can refund the red in crossroads at the spirit guide because Jackal can sustain itself.

Now I am pretty sure that if you have the items required for this build, you would have played the game so much that you knew about this already :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: welcome to the forum dude

Wohhooo!

Thank you for your quick answer!

Happy looting

Yes, @malawiglenn’s explanation is right :wink:
Hope you’ll enjoy this build!

hey guys, i always wanted to do a Deathknight, and also the DW Pistols do combine them even more (at least for me)

What levelingroute should be done in maincampain?
Soldier all the way (til olerons rage) and then necro tree?
or raise them both? for example soldier 25 and then necro through 32 (mark of torment)

so far, blackwizz

Hi!
For this particular char you need to pick Necromancer first, put 1 pt into Spectral Binding and max Spectral Wrath. This passive attack will carry you up to 25 level, where you should be able to craft Gunslinger’s Talisman. That’s ok for now, stop investing into Necromancer, pick Soldier, get Cadence and invest into Soldier mastery.
When you crafted Gunslinger’s Talisman, pick 2 random pistols, max Cadence, put 1pt into Fighting Form, max Deadly Momentum and basically that’s it. Dual pistol Cadence + Deadly Momentum is extremely powerful in campaign.

thx for the quick reply!
i didnt thought max spectral wrath was so important this early on!

been already lvl21 and crafted that nice gunslinger relic

so far, blackwizz

going gunning down enemies again :smiley:

edit: is there any chance to craft those wonderfull powerfull guns?

These particular guns are craftable, so you can either find the blueprint and craft them, or ask friends or community to craft them for you using your components

Slight update.

This build became better in patch 1.0.7.1 due to removal of Armor Piercing from Deathdealers.
Its effectiveness has been improved without any changes.

Fresh run:

//youtu.be/fXiqzufxMcI

Slight update.

Reassigned devotions to take Scales of Ulcama and dropped Stag.
Scales are really good.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/DV9q9DlV

Clear times are same but even more safe due to Scales.

Hi there!

Got to make a shoutout :smiley:
As you referred a few posts above, its been very smooth and nice to play, and with every lvl you feel stronger and stronger even with selffound/faction gear (lvl40-vet)
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4NOA58aV

Log was nothing to fear for, which other builds ive played got their problems.

so im keep breezing through!

btw. what to go first on devotion wise, when you dont have the pistols/belt and got stuck with vit-dmg from, ex. siphon souls. should be the scales at least?
right now im trying to get to light of empyrion for moooooar dmg

so far, blackwizz