[1.0.6.1] Bleeding Glass Shards - bleeding trickster build showcase (definition of a glass cannon)

Slow resist is not just for running away, it’s also for fighting thru tough spots with several debuffs on you. Well, we will see indeed.

Yeah. That means I take them to the max and then some. When I design builds, Crucible is just a testing ground. I try to make them the best they can possibly be in all scenarios. And they are better than all Main Campaign builds for all situations. Only exception is Mogdrogen/Ravager - you need to build differently to kill them.

When I design builds, Crucible is just a testing ground. I try to make them the best they can possibly be in all scenarios. And they are better than all Main Campaign builds for all situations. Only exception is Mogdrogen/Ravager - you need to build differently to kill them.

I don´t think so but we don´t have to really discuss it to length.

Just some short remarks:
As I said, Energy Management. With Crucible Buff, not a problem at all, in campaign eventually so -15 % Skill costs is more than nice.

Sanctified Bone…nice to have for SoT, BoC, but with enough RR, they are killed easily without it.

And I hope there won´t be too many (boss-)fights in FG without adds. That would be awful regarding Bloodrage and Burst of Speed.

Nope, wrong here mate, golden standard is 3 buffs excluding Ulzuin’s, so no energy regeneration buff for this Trickster in Crucible, it manages just fine with Arcane Spark/Energy Absorb and rare mana potion.

There are just so many Undead and Chtonians it feels like they are like 50% of mobs you encounter in-game. Act 5, namely Gloomwald and Ugdenbog is just swarming with all kinds of Undead scum that take longer to kill with the Bleeding build.

I wish I could take Revenant for a Bleeding build too, or for Trickster to be more tanky so I can use second Sanctified Bone really.

From my experience Vitality and Bleeding builds are the ones who benefit most from Sanctified Bone, both in Campain and Crucible.

I don’t think any of the non super-bosses will be a concern for this build. But boss rooms in Shattered Realms is where it’s going to get pushed and yeah, without adds to feed on it’s going to be very tough. I don’t have high hopes for it anyway since it’s a Trickster. But who knows.

Slightly different experiences regarding Ugdenbog:

There are Undeads but a lot of them are “dual”. A lot of them are Beasts/Humans, too and Direwolf Crest/Anatomy of Murder solves this problem.

SoT/BoC are different matters, though, especially the large Cthonians but they are more annoying than dangerous.

We can have different opinions about Owl vs. Empty Throne. I skipped Entry Throne for the -5 %. But Seal? Not only AS/-10 % but the 70/70 OA/DA Shred?

Too good for me to pass. :wink: