[1.0.6.1] Darkblaze Pyro showcase - 9:30 170 clear unbannered

Fair enough. I was simply curious

My rough numbers indicated that a 5% crit chance increase (@x1.47 multiplier) could result in 2x the extra damage to that of a 25 flat boost and+1 % speed increase (20->22 Witch), over the long haul.

Only looking at the FS skill line (155% wpn + brimstone and with item conversions). But that was a fast and dirty approximate; I probably forgot something.

Can’t remember how much the last 2 points in solalel’s worth, but I’d guess it’s in the ballpark of 20-30 chaos damage, and 2% attack speed.

Also, when you say increase chance to crit…to crit against?

I was just assuming ~140 OA is maybe + 5% crit in the OA range of 2k, for most mobs and bosses.

You’d have to check the numbers more precisely, as I just used a rough +2000% chaos bonus. The 25? flat is only around 500 extra to the % wpn damage and it actually ends up only being something like 4% boost to the total wpn damage

-not counting the +1%? AS, that is. So…around 5% boost total.

5% crit is 0.05 x (1.55wpn +brimstone +conversions) x1.47 so you get a bit more influence from conversion flats and brimstone

Edit: but if 140 OA doesn’t give at least 3% extra chance against the mobs… then this tweak probably doesn’t bring that much.

You might very well be right.

My OCD can’t handle the free +2 skill points, but your math is probably right here from what I can see.

What I MUCH sooner do - GDstash better boots because I don’t need the pierce res.

:rolleyes:

EDIT: But that would mark the death of my last ‘pure’ builds.

8 Years is amazing.

Try 11-12 years Intel E2200:p

Hey,

I’m wondering, in the grimtools link and with the gear you have around 12k hp, but in the youtube video in crucible you have 22k. What gives that 10k difference? You get a whole 10k life from that crucible only buff?

Wanting to try a non-inquis gunslinger but don’t have dark ones set, will it still hold up in ultimate?