[1.0.6.1] DW Pistols and Mortar Trap Purifier [MadQ 7sec, Lokarr 16sec]

Thanks~^^

Why not conduit and dagallon helm for moar mortars?

Well he cast a single Mortar vs MQ anyway.:smiley: 3x vs Lokarr cause it’s a longer fight

He’ll have 3x on all the time and whether it’s worth 4x only one’s testing can tell

Grimtools - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlYpW7Z this build 5 mortar trap but Conduit is difficult to make~and Performance is similar

Interesting to see how you didn’t even spec into kalastor. It’s quite powerful especially when combined with something like cinderplate girdle.

Have you tried dropping FS and maxing out kalastor?

It would change the build. Wouldn’t be so bursty. But in crucible Kalastor is a shitload of fun, in my opinion even with medium mod investment, and great lag

Rune of Kalastor… I hate performance because it is not so good but I like Rune of Hagarrad!!!

Everyone likes RoH. :smiley:

Except maybe Zantai. SHHHHH!

EDIT: Would be nice if you spent a bit more time doing up a more detailed guide, and make a submission to the compendium. Of course I’m not telling you what to do, and it’s up to you. It’s just a friendly suggestion. :slight_smile:

He loves the animation I can say that.

I don’t loke RoH that much, is that ok?:stuck_out_tongue:

Ew. Git outta here, fluff. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s the proc sound. Gets on my nerves after a while, especially with under 2 sec CD

Makes sense. Can’t be worse than chillspikes though. Sounds like you’re ripping off my grandpa’s colostomy bag.

I definitely love both RoH and RoK explosion sound effects :slight_smile:
In my mind Icewave should roll just like that.