[1.0.6.1] Gwynevere, the Titan - 2H Tremor Forcewave tactician, Gladiator farmer (under 10 minutes)

Another bugged tooltip, heh? Well, that’s sad.

Finally I stopped balancing crusade on this one.
I think, it’s the Pinnacle of Tremor tacticians: great kill time, 3 burst nukes, very high AoE, decent Trauma support, great survivability. In a 3 days of intense testing I didn’t die at all.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/p255KwB2

Update.
In multiplayer it breaks all limits. On my memory only Cadence Witchblade with Leviathan hits like this one.

Fluffs phys Avenger warder and Ultos primal stike/savagery builds hits similarly hard in terms of 2h builds.

I say only what I know precisely, or what I saw myself.
Agreed, phys Avenger can do that much damage. But if I don’t see it myself, I won’t speak about it, that’s all.

But if you see it in a video?:stuck_out_tongue:

Saw 920k or something :wink:
Surely, video is always a good proof.

Yes I know you played Avenger, was also referring to PS:)

Never played Avenger btw. I saw it on your video.

Btw, is Primal Strike that good?

You can check it out and see:p

Unleash the thunders! /rumbling/
Great result, as always. What max crit do you have on this one? I saw 660k at once.
UPD: see it under description, question solved.

gonna try this build! thx alot

Is it even still possible to facetank Grava’thul like in the video from the OP? Whenever I see him he seems to spam his dispel a lot more than before, even in melee range…

If you mean literally “dispel”, in Crucible it is completely disabled. In campaign there is nothing impossible to bind auras to 1st skills row to quickly reapply them if you’re dispelled. And anyway you don’t rely on auras that much to keep yourself alive.
If you mean skill disruption, I don’t care about it: Grava’Thul disrupts you once per few seconds, so you can just wait until disruption ends and anyway kick his ass.

This build is currently one of my most favorite and comfortable builds for safe Crucible farming, you just go and wreck things.

Hello veretragna,
thank you for this awesome build! I’ve adapted it slightly as I don’t have all your gear and it is really strong! :slight_smile:
I just have a quick question: I see you use Seal of Blades in the weapon. Why? Just for the ADctH? As you lose damage, health and all those resistances.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi!
Yes, ADCtH is needed, other variants lead to worse survivability.
And at least, Seal of Blades isn’t that bad: Whirling blades = extra armor.

Thanks for your answer! I was looking for a deeper meaning behind it :wink:
I will try that in my future Crucible endeavors!

Thank you very much for sharing this build - I’m really enjoying it!

I was wondering about the tentacle of Kraken you chose - it seems to me like (+70% all damage, +5% movement speed) is superior to the build’s (+50% all damage, +15% crit damage) in every way. Am I missing something?

why? crit dmg is important, build already has capped run speed by 10%

malawiglenn is right. With so much OA this build have, you need to stack crit damage, its benefits are better than % total damage