[1.0.6.1]Luminyasha - Luminari based Low Life Purifier

As for dummy test it depends. Dummy has about 50% resistances so if you have about 60 rr then 20% from viper would increase your dps by 2%, while 5% attack speed is a straight 5% dps boost on autoattack builds. (Edit: actually it isnt but not worse than 2.5% boost.

Please note that in ALL CASES for Grim Dawn, flat reductions apply before %reduction, so in our case, the order the resistances would be applied in is thus:
n Reduced Target’s Resistance
n% Reduced Target’s Resistance
-n% Resistance

This order is wrong 100%, multiplier come the last in order of resistance reduction. If it worked the way you try to show, then 160+ Cold resistance reduction stacking Infiltrator gained a 25% More dmg against everything in the game. You can check how 24% more dmg work with 2 Sanctified bones in SoT or BoC, its nowhere near Ultos proc power.
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=517350&postcount=21 here is Zantai post :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed it is. The calculation in examples below is correct though so I consider it a typo.

If you read further below he did multiply n% RR last :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, i think its a fruitless discussion unless someone post dummy kills :eek: Personaly, i tested this build with and W/o HoS, and from my limited experience HoS is inferior to Revenant IAS node :rolleyes:

For some reason Grimtools isn’t showing any info, so is that occuring for anyone else?

?Works fine for me. Try to clear browser cashe.

Ptirodaktil, while this build is very good, %reduced resistances will make it better. What Zantai meant to say in that post was that you can’t get enemy resists negative by just using that type of RR (I honestly don’t know why this is even worth mentioning). Once enemy resists are negative, %reduced resistances starts to shine.

You can post your dummy tests with %RR from Ultos and w/o it. If what ppl here say is true, then Ultos proc should speed up dummy kill by ¬15% . Pick it, kill dummy 3 times, record, post . Then remove the proc, do it again. Check kill times

Can you pm me your character file? I don’t have gdstash installed to cheat this build up so quickly

Oh, I just did it myself and noticed no measurable impact on dummy kill.
Results are 18-24 seconds w/o Ultos and 18-23 with ultos.

Very cool build!
Would a similar build also work as a Tactitian?

I have a question regarding item requirements:
the pistols requirements are 524 cunning, the char has 472 including stat bonusses from items, etc. and the points spent only 4.
How you managed wear it ?

Additionally, can You add please the devotion points order - how put the points properly ?

Would be also great to know about skill progression.

From the list of purifier builds i decided to stick with this one, thank You.

Hawk provides -10% cunning requirement to ranged weapons.

Excellent build Ptirodaktill - what if you switched out the Elemental Balance rings for 2 Mythical Jaxxon’s Lucky Bullets? You could trade a Seal of the Void for a Seal of Resonance and you’ll have total of 100% WPS. Would the shotgun effects from the rings plus the Firestrike modifiers perform better than the Elemental Balance rings?

You’re then half way to the recently posted Unkempt Harold Purifier build :smiley:

What I’m in turn wondering is, Purifiers are usually Elemental damage of one type or another, but the Jaxxon’s rings are physical/pierce/bleed only.

Does the shotgun effect of the Jaxxon (with the Brimstone proc all over) outweigh the lack of fire/lightning/cold damage bonuses on the rings?

Edit: or does Jaxxon shotgun effect cause the damage of Firestrike+Explosive+Shock+Brimstone?

Greeeeeeeen

Hi This build looks great, going to give it a try. I am a new player and I have two questions:

1. I don’t have much pre-existing equipment. Do you think I will be able to get the equipment needed as I play or is this a build I should try this only after acquiring equipment during other play thru’s

2. Can you outline your devotion sequence, the order in which you got them.

Thanks

Thanks for the build Ptirodaktill, running something very similar to this with a lazy vindicator build and having a fantastic time.

How can you place the Devotion? in what order?