[1.0.6.1] Physical Damage DW Pistols Death Knight [MQ 13s, Lokarr 30s, Crucible 10m]

MQ 13s

Lokarr 30s

Crucible 151~160

Crucible 161~170

Grimtools

Thanks~

Already exists.
http://grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75570

I never understand how do you make it with DA that low. Like every build of yours. You are even making a joke here by skipping 60 DA and using Antivenom Salve instead of Ugdenbog leather.

I chose to play fitness instead of DA

What’s the success rate in crucible 150-170 of a build like that?

Anyway, you could make your build even stronger if you utilize Soul Harvest. Like this. Quadrupple metric tonn of flat phys.

If you have a lot of experience, it will be 70-80%

Deathdealer’s Sidearm is 33% Armor Piercing~ So I increased Percing damage

70-80% seems like an honest number for someone who has skills like you (I know I will fail at least 50% of times with builds like that).

You seemed to misunderstood my suggestion. I said you could use Soul Harvest + Mythical Gladiator Distintion belt to get much much more flat physical damage.

I’m surprised that the success rate is as high as 70-80%. How do you contend with mutators like -100DA, -25%hp, +6% monster OA, etc?

EDIT: The thing which truly arouses that skeptic in me is the fact that monsters can easily debuff your DA. Couple that with the fact that you play ‘who’s got bigger balls’ with mobs means that you don’t kite very much.

While it certainly does seem sufficient - the kiting that you do, and the DA that you have - I cannot rationalize HOW it is sufficient. Or at least sufficient enough to achieve such a high clear rate.

70-80%? Unbelievable.
I’m curious how Anasteria and Theodin managed to not crit you in such close range even once. Theodin’s Overwhelming Aether makes your chance to be critted around 11%. How?

I would actually be interested to see a recording of 3x back-to-back runs.

What I theorize:
> New meta the more conventional players in the forums have not discovered
> Playstyle skizzelz (I think this to be most likely - especially if you also play LoL :D)
> Hackz

It’s gotta be one of the 3 IMO.

It’s the skills then? I don’t know.

Yup. It’s gotta be skills or meta. I don’t know which for sure. (Think it’s more skill than meta though)

But whatever it is - it’s god damn impressive.

I’m going to watch this at great length to figure out how to improve my playing.

Thank you so much for not only sharing, but for also addressing my skepticism.

I still can’t believe that Annie and Theodin didn’t crit you even once.
It’s impossible.
Either hacks or cheating

We need dio with his math :rolleyes:

Crits don’t matter much w/o %crit dmg mutator. With 11% crit chance the highest multi is 1.2x- you wont notice it .

Have you watched my video to the end?
I showed all the status of the character’s stat skills.

Same way any FW build should… face…smash:) and occasional stutter stepping