[1.0.6.1] Radaggan's Vitality Apostate

Mad Q

Lokarr

Crucible 151~160

Crucible 161~170

Grim Tools~

Thanks~

Finally soneone understands how awesome the Frigid Grip gloves are, I thought I was going crazy when I saw everyone and their mother using the Legendary ones with frostburn and nova proc.

Also, a nitpick: switch Voidheart for Cursebearer, fire->chaos conversion screws with your conversion (you don’t do a lot of fire, but still).

Edit: loving the no-MI-still-owning-everything builds.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YNnlvGdV
changed a couple small things and added low points in the necro wps… still a good build even after the RoH nerf

Is the 2nd node of BH worth? I hate the terrify effect.

Well it has the second highest vit decay scaling behind reap spirit and it adds a nice % vit boost… I do agree about the terrify effect though. But because a good portion of the damage is a vit dot, it isn’t so bad

I also feel like an offhand might be better here than DW?

Lower CD means more runes and BH.

Dread also adds 2m to the range of Bone Harvest. 1pt would be enough in this case of course.

But the vitality RR to Word of Pain from both Decrees stack doesn’t it? Would have to do some real math but vitality resist can be pretty high.

Sure it stacks, but in the same breath, getting 15% CDR is essentially a 15% increase in damage.

It translates to 1/0.85 = 17.7% increase

You see, that’s why my toons will probably never be as good as others : i can’t conjure math out of thin air. :stuck_out_tongue:

Percentage increases and decreases are reciprocally related.

Example, if you can cast skills at 50% faster rate, you are doing twice the damage: you cast 1 times/second now compared to 0.5 times/second before the 50% cdr -> 1/0.5 = 2.0 times as much dmg/s

A well rolled leaf mane trophy since it’s updated stats would probably be better… No loss of conversion or - rr, and you gain cdr and more + inq seal. Although skill points would need to be fixed.

Also don’t underestimate how much vit decay this build has… Which is part of the reason it is good