[1.0.6.1] Rick and Morty's Vindicators: few simple and powerful ranged builds [vid] [c+] [g4]

Holy fucking 5:57. How does that compare with melee PS?

Advice for posting builds. Don’t put your clear times in the thread title. Wait for mercymaker to do the runs…:smiley:

Vindicator has just so many right properties for ranged PS. Double RR, double attack speed bonus, and many flat damage. Although the latter is in the form of mixed elemental damage and unable-to-be-converted Pierce damage.

I wonder if warder can have the same performance with melee PS, maybe not.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Fastest i’ve gotten with an Ultos vindicator and warder was 6:30min-ish

How about conjurer? It looks a lot better for full ultos.

The same, vindicator/warder/conjurer ultos builds i tried perform basically the same. In fact veretragna’s Ymirsol ultos build is so solid you can do 150-170 with just the shaman mastery (it’s fragile, but entirely possible). So that build pairs with any mastery. The 3 classes mentioned above perform the best though for obvious reasons (elementalist too in theory, but thermite mines :eek:). I used either double glyphs or glyph + green ring for the runs so damage output should be a bit higher than the coven rings.

Holy shit, Mercymaker, you always make my (and everyone’s) builds look so good. Ranged Vindicators are definitely OP as hell. 5:57 clear time make some Spellbinders scratch their aetherial heads.

Thanks for sharing, will be adding it to op.

EDIT: Gonna mention Chton once again, since he was the first one who posted a concept of ranged Thunderous Strike Vindicator back in early AoM days. He didn’t mean it for Crucible (because he doesn’t play it), but his hunch for sniffing out good builds is undeniable.

Wow, was it my Ymirsiol warder? =)

It was yes, want me to post the video in your thread?

Sure! I’ll be grateful if you do that. Will add it into OP.

So! I screwed up on the Fire Ants in My Eyes Johnson runs. For starters i used faceguard of justice rather than Bloodrager’s Cowl and secondly and more importantly, i forgot to bind Elemental Storm devotion to a skill :o What’s even worse is that i did 3x runs after i equipped Bloodrager’s Cowl and didn’t notice it until after the runs. So in the end i ended up having to do another 3x runs with Elemental Storm bound.
BUT, surprisingly i did manage a 7:01 run without Elemental Storm. Overall times (For comparison to the runs i did with the full Justice Set): WITHOUT Elemental Storm runs.

And here’s the new run with Bloodrager’s Cowl and elemental storm (As it should have been from the start :o)

Fire Ants in My Eyes Johnson
(6:52)

[spoiler]

//youtu.be/0Xiyi2LGy_s
[/spoiler]

And finally here’s the Bonus build:
Elemental Noob-Noob (7:37)

Did 3x 150-170 runs with 3 blessings + vanguard banner no problem! :slight_smile:

6:52, I knew that build had more potential then the cold one! Faster than any Purifier too :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

Hmmmmmmm…

Only your dw RoH + double sigilis comes close. But it’s technically a hybrid. It’s probably between Thunderous Strike Vindicator and fire Savagery one.

Nah, my 7:10 run is without banner… :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a good time for hybrid caster/auto-attacker Purifier. What about pure auto-attacking Purifiers that don’t use game’s weakest spell Rune of Hagarrad? :stuck_out_tongue:

(I wonder what Mercymaker can do with your build with 3 blessings/1banner tho)

Yeah, that is a hybrid. So cannot be put in the same basket as auto attack build.

But still though, i think ±10 seconds is just a variance in run. I believe the build perform the same.

BTW, I am a firm believer that RoH is the best skill in the game; beating PB, devastation, and primal strike. Let’s see what’s change in 1.0.7.0 though.

EDIT: Mercy really need to test that build before the patch hits

EDIT 2: Just you wait, I will make a hybrid RoH + evoker of elgoloth. Will see if I can polish it before the patch hits

Well, no shit :D. Let’s wait till someone makes Arcanor Forcewave + 4 piece runebinder RoH hybrid Tactician and breaks the game.

Evoker is sexy, I used to play it in early AoM days. But nothing beats Thunderous Strike I am afraid. But you saw.

EDIT: God damn it, now I am making RoH + Forcewave Tactician in GT and it looks kinda sick.

You remember I have made that right?
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79144

It’s good, but RoH+elemental devastation and RoH+primal strike is better. I feel like forcewave damage is lacking there. I haven’t polish it again, but Let’s see if you can increase the damage of forcewave while still maintain good RoH damage.

Dediced to test one of those builds in 1.0.7. Took Fire Ants in My Eyes Johnson for a spin, ended up swapping Fiend for Bat for better sustain and build still rips.

Here is the video, 7:57 run (but easily 7 minutes on a good PC): https://youtu.be/UuPuDRrDC_Y (for some reason forum is glitching and not letting me to edit it as a hyper link).