[1.0.6.1] Ulzuin/Dagallon Purifier - 9min 170 clear unbannered

Also note that items have variance in stats. It’s possible some of your item %speed stats may be less numerically.

Part of the fun of finding items with better stats.

Edit: ^ lol. (…as he said). Grimtools shows avg stats as default.

@evil_baka Yeah, I checked like 8 times now, still can’t find what’s wrong. I believe it’s a gdstash error honestly, but still not convinced, I’m known to make dumb mistakes, lol.

@hammy rolls are > then the one listed on grim tools tho D:

@thejabrix will check when I get home and report :slight_smile:

EDIT: Checked the database, I have max atk speed rolls on everything except relic and medal, both less then 1% from maximum. Still can’t justify the loss of 12% atk speed, so it must be some kind of error on the build calculator.

According to grimtools, your attack speed should breakdown like this:

Mastery skills - 27%

Vindictive Flame - 12%
Ranged Expertise - 15%

Gear - 74%

Dagallon’s Annihilator - 10%
Dagallon’s Destroyer - 10%
M. Sapphire of Elemental Balance - 6%
M. Ulzuin’s Chestguard - 5%
M. Handguards of Justice - 14%
Ignaffar’s Combustion - 6%
M. Pyroclasm Mark - 5%
Seal of the Void x 2 - 8%
Consecrated Wrappings - 5%
Dread Skull - 5%

All of these numbers look roughly correct (going off of memory) so I don’t think it’s a stat issue. Jabrixone is probably right in that dual wield guns get a slight penalty to attack speed that grimtools doesn’t account for. I don’t know how attack speed works on different weapon classes so can’t really comment on this much if so.

Yeah, must be it. I get 198 using arcanum sigillis in game if that’s relevant, the higher base stat on atk speed for those is enough to cap.

EDIT: @thejabrixone , I checked, it’s not capped.

Hey.
I just recently found this build and also played around with GD Stash, which I am also new to. Can’t say I have played too much of GD in general either. My main is 43.

Where did you find your gear? I tried searching through GD Stash for both “Mythical” and “Blood Knight” but got 0 results. I chose “all items” too.
Or perhaps I am doing something wrong while searching for it. I used the crafting tab.

I need help here too :o

Green Crossroads->Quill->Hawk->Purple Crossroads->Rhowan’s Crown->Ghoul(get constellation bonus)->Solael’s Witchblade->Hydra(if leveling with 1H)->Respec Phys/Spi/DA node from Ghoul->Spider->Wolverine->Respec Purple Crossroads(can probably do this earlier as well)->Viper->Blue Crossroads->Widow->Respec Blue Crossroads

For the life of me and my eyesight, I cannot see where this last devotion point goes, so unless someone else clarifies, you can put it as a Yellow Crossroads node for 5% extra health.

If you’re leveling as 2H for some reason you have to go on a slightly alternative path, basically get Viper and Widow earlier(with 1 pt blue crossroads which you can respec after Widow), and then go Kraken. You can skip Ghoul this way, although Ghoul is a very nice early source of lifesteal and circuit breaker.

Why do you use Seal of Void instead of Seal of Destruction on weapons?

We have more lightning than chaos damage tho

Seal of the Void is for the WPS. Edit: Attack speed too, more useful than Destruction’s crit damage here.

What boots should I use if I don’t have magic boots that good?

In order to have everything, it is easier to take the blue point at the center,and then respec it to take whats missing.

I am using Wyrmscale Footguards instead, not that good defense wise but nice dps addition XD
By searching Database Mythical Stormtitan Treads seems cool too, they add damage (only electrocute though), some HP (NEED), some resists, some move speed, and have some skills used in the build. will test them later today, when work is over :stuck_out_tongue:

How does it work in Crucible with newest patch? Tried to play this build, but got demolished somewhere at 155. Wasn’t really trying though, so maybe it’s just me.

Evening,

I appreciate you sharing your great build with us; I am having fun with it as we speak.
Anyway, I had several questions that I’d appreciate you addressing to;

1.Is there any chance you could provide us with the information on what do you use for leveling? (gear, itemization etc.)
2. Is there any chance you could provide us with the information on how to distribute the skill points through various level breakpoints - what to focus on first.
3. The most important one; In the devotion tree I saw you took the ‘‘Wolverine’’ cluster. I really wonder why, since as far as i can see this build does not come with pets. Was it because of the defensive points and the retaliation or simply for the 6 ascendant affinity points? If the case is this last one; I wondered would the build benefit more from another cluster that would also give 5-6 ascendant affinity points (we can always put the missing 1 point in the ‘‘starting’’ cluster. Personally, I had ‘‘Owl’’ in mind.

Thanks in advance , any insight would be appreciated.
P.S: Be gentle with me if i wrote something stupid (unknowingly) since I am a beginner.

Not the op.

This is how I level my demos:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2p35R1N

stats: everything in physics, only cunning and spirit to get the requirement for items you want to use

devotion:
flame torrent,
quill + hawk -> rhowans crown
eel or sailors guile
chariot
easy peasy level build.