[1.0.6.1] Valguur Blood Boil - Bleed/Vit Ritualist Crucible 150+ (~8 min )

[i]A while ago I had this sudden fancy for Blood Boil + Rend and Valguur/ Howl of The Wendigo fit the theme so well. And to my surprise, it’s not just the theme that fits but the damage too. Siphon+Blood Boil + Rend is guaranteed to just melt all mobs in 8.5 m radius, apply RR at the same time. It’s a beautiful thing and so lazy to use. With Howl of The Wendigo and ok rolls it has 3.1 sec Cd too…perfect.

Natural we play totems too. It’s the full vit setup just thet we give TD for Rend and we don’t care. The lifesteal is off the chars. Dmg wise it’s Beter than BK just more squishy but I had a bit more fun with this one.
[/i]

[v1.0.6.1]Video: 150-170 Gladiator : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH3FSrzE2e8

Grim Tools: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbDkB4N - Here you will also find what I believe to be the best devotion binding, for Crucible anyway

In Closing:
The only thing this set needs is 30% Elemental resist on Helm. Getting full resists is hard. You can use Desecrator Boots for a bit more Resist. And yes I don’t care much about stun res or DA much with this guy. Boil+ Rend destroy enemy OA anyway :slight_smile:

What a bloody display! :cool:

well done i can tell that u have a great rr & damage even that i hate vit/bleed dmg, BRAVO.

A compliment, oh my, i blush:p

TY

I need to include that with numbers. Vit rr is insane and bleed is good too

Nice build, but my version Valgur Ritualist much more FATER /qNYKojJV

Same his tanking Gargos volcano standing still :slight_smile:

Why not complete huntress constellation? You need two points but can take them out of crossroads because of the completion bonus. This way you get 15% damage to beasts, unless that suddenly is bad in crucible (not played since '17 heh).

Think I started a wave of making builds with no greens :slight_smile:
Well done, Superfluff!
I don’t get where so much bleed come from. Are blood boil and rend that powerful?

Thanks. I’ve done no green before ya know:p I just really wanted each and every of these legendary items including epic medal no matter what, for demigii:rolleyes: If helm had %elemental res i’d use ring of the fallen or cursebearer

I’ts not just bleed. Vit dot, and flat vit from siphon. Boruuk reaping, totem dot, lvl 26 sawrm hits hard too, some savagery and rend

It’s very hard to balance resistances on Ritualist - both shaman and necromancer have almost no integrated resistances, just some pierce res on Mogdrogen’s pact.

Right, Vitality decay too. And couple of procs. Got it, thanks!

But your version uses 4 MIs where as Superfluffs version just uses purples and blues :wink:

Very nice build Superfluff. Am really liking all these recent builds that use very few, if any rares items

All these comments about no greens and here I am scratching my head cause no stun res. I know Ulo but still…

Anyways how does this compare vs a full vit setup? 1.4k bleed modifier doesn’t seem much.

Excuse me? :wink:

I honestly like this build, two different damage types is always hella strong. Not sure how risky is 0% stun res (in case you get Valdy + Iron Maiden), but build leeches like crazy. Good job, thought you took a pause with building stuff, but you came out with something pretty cool.

Avyctes is right on getting two nodes on Huntress instead of 36 OA tho, imo, those nods are just too good not to get.

I’ve done him in 1.0.3.1 patch before the rebalance Crucible a second time:undecided:

Ok, that still doesn’t change the fact that you using 4x double rare rolled MIs my friend. Compared to Superfluff build which use no MI :rolleyes:

Yours is a nice build too. MI or no MI. But the concept is different. You tried to incorporate RE dmg too which naturally will shotgun a bit more vs single target.

The concept I made is different. I wanted Blood Boil vit/bleed that has permanent application with 3.1 CD and it works really really well in packed places like crucible and will do well in Shattered Realm I bet.

Also keep in mind that your Totem is not hard capped, swarm is not hard capped which offers a crap load of rr, more than spectral binding and you did not invest in savagery line, having 300 less OA:p. I love the Hybrid feel of the build. I’m also 100% sure that I can tank Gargadude without any issue.

it’s very much a full vit setup. I just dropped TD that’s all. The weapon would probably be different is it were vit only, but it’s a shame not to use Rend. It’s biutiful

For crucible you are correct. But as far as theory crafting and campaign I was stuck on getting proper OA and resists. So I remained with the OA nodes.

But the 15% beast node should be great vs Kuba indeed

Im using https://www.grimtools.com/calc/Q2zXx4jZ this setup and the only trouble I have is Rapist. Every time one of these spawn the game turn intro Benny Hill show, everything else is facetankable :eek: Clear time is almost identical to Fluffs - 8 minute with banner. 9 minutes w/o.

Very nice build :slight_smile: Could you tell me why you make 16/16 savagery? Do you have a chance to make 8 times charge for good bleeding? I want to make a life leecher ritualist and yours seems perfect but this 0 stun resist scares me because 0 stun resist means you need to make good piloting and I m really bad at that point:) Do you have any good advice?

Yes Savagey adds some Bleed and with WPS you get 50K crits in crucible. It’s even more Lifesteal while standing in Blood Pact and some mere dmg that adds up. So it’s not just a nice Hybrid feeling, it actually has some uitility :slight_smile:

You can use Graves of Ill omen for Stun res. Stun res is imortant up to 150 in crucible. After that only maiden+Valdaran in the most unfortuante sync of using skills can troll you

Yeah if they add elemental res to Helm, which is quite necessary i’m using a RR ring like fallen or cursebearer

0% stun res build. Definitely not viable:rolleyes:

I love this build

Wildblood girdle?