[1.0.6.1] Wrath of the Arcane - 2H Elemental Cadence Tactician, Gladiator farmer (10 minutes)

Yes, quoting myself:

Personally I can recommend the Myth. Light’s Defender Gauntlets: they have good attack speed, armor, % lightning damage and resistances.
Build will do nearly the same damage.

I did remove skill points from Fightning form, so would not cost 15 more skill points.

I think I have those gloves, thanks for the tip!

Hope you’ll enjoy this build!

it’s around 9k :stuck_out_tongue: but yeah if non myth should be fine. dps loss doesn’t break the build, I guess.

Actually you won’t feel the damage loss. Damage should be the same but at the cost of skill points

Well, yeah. I wasn’t able to read your post before I posted mine.

I was of course originally thinking about going forcewave, but this one made me change my mind xD

I am really curious, can you feel the performance improvement from OA boost? Or is it more or less the same?

I’ll test it today, leveling a fresh char now

Dude, can you please say something about results of your testing?

I completely forgot to level this toon :slight_smile:
Lvl 54 now. Maybe this weekend it will be ready to go

Update.
I didn’t finish leveling of the fresh char, but I found a way to reset the highest damage dealt. So, finally I recorded a new video with fixes suggested by @mad_lee (cheers bro!)
Now this build performs in 9 minutes and is one of my fastest builds.

>> Grimtools << no green items used

//youtu.be/TPLEESCT8TM

Yo, I am glad my suggestions actually turned out to be good :slight_smile:

Woah, thanks for the update, dude!
Looking forward to collect all necessary pieces to try it myself.
Only have chest and boots so far, but hope for the best

Can there be any doubts? :slight_smile:

Hope you’ll enjoy it!

Thanks =)

Some questions, if you don’t mind:

1. Why you spent 2 points on Mehnir’s will?
  2. Is Blitz is used for mobility only? If it is, maybe Blindside is not necessary?
  3. Wold not it be better to take 1 point from Mehnir’s will and Blindside to put them to Biting Cold to make it 12/12?

Just want to know your thoughts behind that decisions, no offence =)

1. I just put remaining points into it.
  2. Not just mobility, but some minor damage increase due to +5 targets. 138% WD to 8 targets is better than 3 targets.
  3. I’d prefer to put some points into Menhir’s Will instead. It’s a good lifesaver. But this build is already very tight on skill points.

my I ask. Why on earth no DEadly momentum and why slightly gimp it with Voidsteel conversion?:eek: DM especially is missing out on a lot +Discord

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZwPmRzN

Got it, thanks

That’s easy.
Voidsteels = 102k DPS.
Light’s Defender Gauntlets + Discord + max Deadly Momentum = 106k DPS.
As you can see, damage is the same but it costs 15 skill points more.
Didn’t test Voidsteels + Discord + Deadly Momentum because it seems inelegant to me: damage output should be better but half of Deadly Momentum will be converted to Chaos.